Chapter 5 : Keep it secret

After the crazy week-end I've spend, I had to go back to University now. I was in an English licence to become an English teacher, just like him sounds crazy right ? We were on Monday, I woke up very early and the first thing that crossed my mind was Zayn.

Obviously.

Finally he gave me his number so I was sure to hear his voice again or maybe text him, but it was our secret I couldn't tell anyone as promised. I texted him back as soon as I had had his number, so that he could have mine. I know it will be difficult to hide things from Alice, my bestfriend, because she could read through me like an open book. But Alexander and I broke so I hoped she would be focus on that rather than my little secret.

I couldn't help myself repeating the words on the paper, especially when he called me babe.

Gosh Zayn you really want me to lose my mind.

But I don't know what really significates this, does he want to see me again ? Should I text him first ? Should I let him call me in a first place ? Let's just see how things goes.

I had to act like I was sad or depressed even if I wasn't at all, it was time to be a perfect actress I guess and make that smile disappears. Well, I wasn't too worried about that, I could cry whenever I want and pretend I still cared, it will be easy.

When I arrived at the University, Alice hugged me as soon as I parked and asked me why she hadn't heard anything from me.

"Well, you know, Alex dropped me. And, to be honest I wasn't really in the mood to call you, I just wanted to be alone. I knew I will tell you everything as soon as I will see you, you don't mind ?"

"Of course I don't but WHAAAAAAT ?! What happened ? Okay you have to tell me everything and he must have some good excuses to drop you like that, what a jerk."

"I don't know Alice, I'm not feeling well, I don't want to talk about it..."

I had to sound believable.

"You know you could tell me everything, cry if you want I'm not here to judge you. Gosh I could not believe it's over between you and him, you were the perfect couple. Tell me how I could help. If you need me to kick his ass I will."

That's my girl.

"I don't want you to waste your time and you energy about him. Listen, I don't want to see him right now, don't talk to him about me okay Alice ? He doesn't deserve it after what he has done."

"Tell me everything."

So, I just told her and added some details to make it even more dramatic than it actually was. How excited I was to spend the night in his beautiful hotel and how nice was the room, when he called me to tell me it was over. To be honest I really wondered who was that girl he felt in love with. It was pure curiosity, not jealousy. Because how could I be jealous of a girl when I had Zayn ?

Alice was completly shocked and upset about it. Well, I guess she was a truly friend to me, she just acted like I wanted her to. With this drama story she won't even mind to ask me about anything else and it was perfect.

I just hoped Zayn won't text me or even call me today, it would be suspicious. The feeling I had before, when I felt I was kinda cheeting on Alex had completly disappeared now. No regrets, I'm better sleeping on my own. In some way, I was grateful about what happened because I don't know if I would have overcome my break up if I hadn't met Zayn.

He was my saviour somehow.

This day on school was over and I had to go back home now. I had a little flat in London, so I won't see my parents tonight and it will be easier for me to lie about the situation if I was on the phone, rather than in front of them. Actually I had to lie to a lot of people. When I was about to leave Alice told me to call her if I felt like I was too depressed, she was a nice girl. Maybe I would send her a text to pretend I'm not sleeping well or whatever and I will do the same with my mum when I'll tell her. I'm in the great game now.

While I was in my flat I just wanted to lay down on my bed and think again about what happened and how I will have to create new lies. I wasn't used to lie to my friend, I mean I've always been a sincere person. If something is going well I say it, if something is going bad I talk about it too. But, would you tell such a secret ? He trusted me, I couldn't break that bond.

I couldn't lose him, I won't.

I decided to listen to some music, obviously I listened to his album. I was listening to "sHe".

"She wants somebody to love, to hold her.

She wants somebody to love, in the right way

She wants somebody to love, to kiss her

She wants somebody to love, in the right way"

Okay this song was describing my feelings right now. It's like : when you are happy you just listened to a song but when someone is missing you, you understand the lyrics. I have to admit I already missed him, like really. I was checking my phone every minute to see if I hadn't received something from him, but nah. How ridiculous I could sound sometimes.

Lore, if you miss him just pick up the phone and call him, it's that simple, right ? I felt like I had a little demon on my left shoulder and a little angel on my right. You know what, I'll let him call me, I'll let him do the first step. Moreover he was a busy person with a very busy schedule. I'll wait for him, it's no big deal.

I just turned on the TV to watch a good movie before going to bed. But nothing interresting, so I wasn't really paying attention. Well, I wasn't paying attention to whatever the anchorwoman said until I heard this :

"Breaking News ! Zayn has just confirmed he will be performing at the Summertime Ball festival in London. I can't wait to see him performing what about you guys ? Tell us what you think about it and we will see you soon for another exclusive news, bye!"

Zayn brace youself because...

...I'm coming.

________________________________________________________

No Zayn this chap :(

The cast : next chapter I'll tell you who is Alice

Comment and vote and forgive me for my english, I repeat I'm french, it's not my mother language sorry

Xoxo zquad family, love you all❤️