Chapter 10 : Hidden

It was late in the night when I came back from New-York. While I was in his jet I had time to think about what he last told me : "you'll see me sooner than you think". Actually, I don't think I'll see him in the following days or maybe not this month again but it was part of the game I guess. I texted my mom just to tell her everything is okay and that I'll be home for the week-end, then I remembered I had to send a message to him too.

As promised I texted him something quick, just like :

"Well arrived in London, thank you again Zayn, xoxo <3"

It was cold in London right now, I should have wear something else because I was freezing, I couldn't wait reaching my own flat to get warm. I could see the steam when I was breathing, my hands were so cold they started to get red at the extremities and I had goose bumps. I was so desperate for a scarf or someone to cuddle. I wasn't far from my flat so I decided to walk a bit, maybe it will warm me up. But also, walking alone in the streets wasn't my thing, I wasn't scared but you'll never who you'll maybe see. I needed to hurry up because tomorrow I'll go back to University and I definitely needed to sleep.

Once I arrived at my apartment, I stuck myself against the heating system for a few seconds and then put a sweat-shirt to sleep. I removed my make-up and brushed my teeth, then I put my computer in my bag for tomorrow and checked my phone before going to bed. But there was no message. I put it down on the floor, turned off my bedside lamp, smelt once again his perfume on my jacket and felt asleep.

*the next morning*

8:00 a.m

My alarm clock rang, it means time to wake up. Gosh no, please, let me staying here it's too cold outside and I want to be in my bed all day. But then I thought about Alice, I knew I was going to meet her today because we had exactly the same schedule, it made me nervous and I started to have a stomachache. Maybe she had calmed down, I will talk to her before going to english literature. It will be fine Lore, you'll find the right words to-

*ringtone playing* *New message from : Zayn*

"Cool and once again no problem, have a nice day sweetheart <3"

And that's how you know your day is gonna be perfect, I was smiling so hard it feels like it would never fade away. I must be so ridiculous right now but I couldn't help it. At least you can't control what you're feeling and when I see how I am reacting to this I already knew I couldn't do without it. I need him even if I told him I was ready to call it quits if he wanted to last time, I was incapable of doing it...Maybe I could call him tonight just to hear his voice 'cause I already missed it. Girl you're so weak.

Suddenly I looked at my clock and saw that I was going to be late so I ate something quick in my little kitchen, put a white sweat-shirt with a pair of jeans and a pair of black vans. I decided not to put make-up on and did my hair in a high ponytail.

When I was finally ready, I took my keys and my bag and went to my car.

8:55 a.m

It would be too late to talk to Alice before class, when I entered the classroom I was about to sit next to her to have at least a small talk. But when I found her she was sitting right next to someone else, I was used to sit next to her but I guess she didn't forget or forgive what I've done. When she saw me she gave me a black look, looked at me from head to toe and then looked away.

Okay, I get it, she hates me now.

I sat next to Brooke, she was also my friend, I've known her for years and she was good company though. The teacher walked in and started to talk about literature, then she turned around and said :