Chapter 12 : Ice and Fire

:warning: mature contents

This is a continuation of the former chapter, I didn't want to make it too long, but here we are ;)

-----------------------------------------------

As soon as Zayn told me that, I took his hand, driving him to my bedroom quite impatient.

"I see someone wants to get comfortable." He said to me, bitting his lips, making him even more sexy than he already was.

I step towards him and kissed him hard, I couldn't wait anymore now that I know what he thinks about me. I took his face between my hands, touching his beard and his jawline that was sharper than a knife. The perfect features of his face make me wanna eat him, like a candy.

His lips were firmly pressed against mine, his hands were running through my hair. We were getting so much excited that we forgot to breathe for a few seconds. Then he kissed me again, his big and hot lips against mine, I let him deepen the kiss with his tongue. I was still dressed but my body was already on fire, he took my waist with his hands to get closer, I could feel his crotch that started to grow bigger and bigger.

As I started to get hot, I quickly decided to take my sweat-shirt off. So, when he kissed me I could feel his warm hands on my back, trying to put me closer and closer. His hands were going down my back, he finally touched my butt and grabbed it hard. It made me jump by surprise because he had such an hold on me. I could feel his big hands squeezing my ass on my jeans.

Then he was searching for my bra to undone, I guess he was used to that because it only took him two seconds to take it off. I was half-naked, he took a step back to admire the whole thing, his tongue licking his lips I could tell he was excited. He gave me a dirty look and suddenly pushed me on the bed, I was slowly falling on my back, waiting for him to go on top of me.

But instead of this, he took the top of my jeans, unbuttoned it and took it off my body, my jeans now on the floor, with only my panties left. He was still standing, enjoying the view, he was clearly dominating me. Then he slowly took off his shirt, as if he wanted to make me wait, like a reward. I could see his abs right in front of me, with his tattoos and his perfect V line.

He went on top of me, directly kissing my lips, his warm body on mine. He put a leg between mine to make me spread them, his hard on against my crotch. Then he kissed my neck, his beard on my skin, his hands slowly touching my stomach. He started to go down as I let out a moan, his tongue licking my breasts, and his hands grabbing them.

I was arching my body as I knew what was about to happen, my pants already wet under his body. As his head was between my crotch I watched him take my panties off with his teeth, like a newly wed would take the garter off his wife's leg. I was completly naked.

"You're already turned on, I like that."

Then he stepped back, standing on his feet, taking his jeans off. He was wearing a black boxer but all I could see was his prominent erection, while his boxer was on the floor he searched for a condom in the pocket of his jeans. He pulled the wrapping off with his teeth and put it on his cock.

Then he put his hands on my legs to spread it as much as he wish, and went on top of me. He was standing on his elbows on both sides, looking in my eyes deeply as he placed his organ right inside of me. His length hitting me like no one did before, he was definitely good at it, I started to moan more and more. He was kissing and bitting my neck, holding my hands on top of my head with his.

His mouth so close to mine, breathing hard trying not to moan too loud. As he started to move in and out faster, I let myself whisper his name in his ear making him even more hard. We were both sweating as our bodies were touching each other, my legs around his waist grabbing him. As a hot flush started to grow inside of me I was holding his back with my hands, my nails in his skin.