Chapter 22 : Mirror, mirror on the wall

** one week later **

"I never cared about you, never. I made it clear, you're no one to me, no one." Zayn smirked, Gigi was next to him, he was grabbing her waist. She was looking at him, full of admiration, I could see it in her eyes.

"But... What about everything we've been through ?"

"Lore," he laughed a bit and paused "you're so naive, why would I care ? Look at you." Gigi licked her lips and looked at me in a scornful way, her hand on his chest, protective.

"It was all a lie ? That's what you're saying ?" I could barely breathe, speak, as my heart was beating so fast and my throat was getting narrow and narrow.

"Of course it was. You were just like a toy, nothing more." Zayn took a sip from his drink and then looked at me in the eyes. It was like he was looking through my soul, I felt like I was naked, in a figurative sense.

I couldn't tell where I was. Everything was so blurred and weird at the same time. I looked around but nothing seemed familiar to me. I've never been here.

Zayn's voice was constantly echoeing in my head, everything was swaying around me as if I was dRunK. I was moving so slowly, my head hurted like a bitch.

Then I'm trying to hold on to something not to fall on the floor. I must be so pathetic right now, I can hear them laughing at me, pointing me.

I look up and see the smile on her face, her long blond hair and her endless legs standing right next to him. She is amused by this, I look at Zayn but he is just also looking at me, pity in his eyes.

At that moment, all I could see was Zayn's drink on the table, half empty. I can't tell that an idea crossed my mind because right now I don't know what I was doing.

Suddenly, I took the drink between my hands and stood up.

"YOU, you think that's funny ?" Gigi laughed.

Then I rushed towards her and crushed the drink on her head. You could hear every pieces exploding everywhere, like a firework. She bent her head due to the shock and fell on the floor, her hand covering her wound.

The blood was slowly spreading out, she was laying down on the floor, motionless. I kneeled next to her and lifted her head, but she seemed dead. I looked up and saw Zayn shaking his head.

"What did you do, Lore ?!"

Then I turned my head to face Gigi again, her body lying next to me. I looked at my shaky hands but all I could see was red.

Red like blood.

Suddenly...

"NO, NO I-" I opened my eyes. I was sitting on my bed, full of sweat, my heart pounding in my chest. God, that was the worst nightmare I've ever had.

By reflex, I looked at my hands but there was no sign of blood on it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It took me several minutes to completly go back to reality.

Sometimes these nightmares seem so real, it's like they never end.

I get out of my bed and go to the bathroom right next to my room in order to clear my thoughts. I put some water to refresh a bit and then I put my hands around the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.