Chapter 34 : ...You're my Wonderwall

2 years later

"Are you shaking ?" Zayn had put his hand on mine, but I could feel the pressure of his body. It was cute actually, he really cares about this ceremony.

"I'm just a little bit nervous." Zayn said as his voice was shaking too. I could feel his heart beating fast even though I wasn't touching his chest. But I knew him better than anyone else and I could tell he was really nervous.

"Relax babe," I put a kiss on his cheek, "You already won in my eyes, I'm so proud of you."

I was showing him all the people and the lights and the beautiful dresses. This stadium was amazing, I've never been in a place like this, even for a concert. This place was huge and impressive. Everybody looked stunning and nice. It was even better that I had imagined, I was so grateful for being here. I was like a kid for a second, like Charlie walking in the chocolate factory for the first time.

But of course, the only one I was looking at was Zayn. I feel like when he moves, the time doesn't. He's my landmark in this world, he is my world. And being here, as his official girlfriend, feels like Heaven. I've never been so much proud to walk by his side, to hold his hand. And when he looks at me I feel like I'm the most precious girl on Earth, I feel like I'm special. And I hope tonight would be special for him because he deserves it.

I couldn't help but staring at him as always, sitting in his molded chair next to me, he was unbelievably stunning, gorgeous, perfect, good looking. And he was mine, by my side, holding my hand and kissing my lips. He was wearing a dark blue suit and a pair of Versace shoes. His suit was short enough to be able to see his numerous tattoos which never failed at turning me on.

Do you know the struggle when your man is looking amazing as hell and you have to keep calm and not to jump over him ?
Well, daily life.

"Honestly, I never thought I would be here one day..."

Zayn and his lack of confidence as always...

"Go big or go home, they say." I gave him a wink which made him smile.

And once again, if I have to say stupid things all night just to see him smile, then I'll do it.

"You know, I've never doubted about you. Not once." I intertwined his fingers with mine, his hot skin against mine. I tried to reassure him as much as I could.

"Thank you my love. Thank you for your support."

"It's okay, I mean it is cool being here. I've always wanted to see all of these things actually." I bit my lips.

"Yeah, really ?" Zayn looked at me with tenderness.

"Yes. I've always wanted to be a part of this world even if I know that everything is not perfect. Actually far from perfect."

"What attracts you the most about all of this then ?"

"You..." I bit my lips and blushed, too romantic I guess.

"Yeah, I know." Zayn stuck his tongue out at me and I beat his arm a bit just to make him laugh.

"Alright, that was a little bit too much. But it doesn't mean that it's not what I think."