Chapter 18 : Night changes

When I get out of the car, down the Eiffel Tower, a lot of people were already there. And as soon as he get out of the car people recognized him, they were screaming his name, taking pictures and asking for selfies.

Quickly, a great number of fans surrounded us, we were stuck for several minutes not able to move.

Fans were crying and asking him to sign his name on their bodies, like rockstars do. But also, most of the girls were staring at me, eyeing me. They never heard about me before and they should be probably wondering who the hell I was, I wasn't used to that. That was quite intimidating, I couldn't properly understand what they were saying as they were speaking French.

They were used to know each seconds of his life and when they saw me they didn't understand I guess and I can't blame them for that.

Fortunately for me, they didn't make the connection with the pic of Zayn and I in the park, the night when we had to run away because of paparazzi.

And here they are too, the light of their cameras blinded me for a sec, I couldn't see where I was walking. I couldn't hear anything but the hubbub, people were walking on each other just to be able to get closer. I've never seen something like this and I found myself completly oppressed and unable to breathe.

Zayn saw that I was stuggling, he quickly made his way to reach me and grabbed my arm to pull me out of the crowd, I was a bit claustrophobic and being surrounded by people didn't help. Mingling with the crowd was definitely not my thing.

He pulled me against him as I was walking, head down with his hand on my back.
When we finally made our way through the crowd, the doorman opened the door for us. Another man -the waiter- was waiting at the entry, he asked us to follow him politely.

"I've booked a table for us, it will be quiet." Zayn whispered into my ear as the man showed us our table. I smiled at him, amazed and suprised by this delicate intention. Maybe he wanted to make it special, cute.

We were secluded from the other, the ambiance was cozy and romantic too. Candles on the table, silk tablecloth, silver cutlery and flowers. That was definitely a beautiful place to eat. We had "Le Champ de Mars" in our sights, the beautiful gardens and a lot of people just hanging out in Paris at night.

Zayn helped me to sit down, what a gentleman.

I was sat right in front of him, his mesmerizing eyes looking at me, I was ridiculously blushing. His masculine hands on the table didn't help me to calm down because I had a thing for men's hands, I don't know why but I find it terribly sexy. All the more sexy when they're tattooed and of course his hands were a perfect example. The subdued light reflected his perfect features.

Then, the waiter came to us, asking what we would like to drink. Zayn ordered two glasses of red whine, I wasn't a fond of alcohol but we were in France so, it is like a tradition. And there's no romantic dinner without a bit of wine, right ?

Seconds later the man came back, bringing our alcoholic drinks on a tray in big glasses. We ordered our dish at the same time, Zayn chose the salmon pasta, for my part I chose the rib steak. The waiter took the menus back and left, letting us alone again.

"Sooo," I took a sip from my glass. "Is it always like that ? Wherever you go ?"

"About the fans and the paparazzi ? Yeah it is. The crush is inevitable but I'm used to that now."

"I've never been eyed like this before, the girls outside, they were judging me."

"Don't be too dramatic, they wish they were you somehow."