Chapter 4 : Beautiful goodbye

The next morning

I woke up in his bed, alone, covered with sheets. He was taking a shower while I was remembering what happened last night, of course I wasn't about to forget it and I think I never will. The night we spent together was perfect, I mean I never had such pleasure like that.

I could remember feeling his warm and sweaty body on mine, kissing me over and over again. It's like we always knew each other or maybe he had a lot of experience concerning sex. He was very sweet and cute with me, he didn't ask me to do anything I wouldn't do, but I could feel passion between us.

I mean, we didn't make it all night long but it was quite long and intense it was like he would never be exhausted. And I have to admit that he was gifted by mother Nature about his... yeah I kind of blushed when I thought about that again. But gosh, he was made by God. I had seen his beautiful tattoos so close to me, touching my skin, I just love to look at them. It was like Zayn was a piece of art, everything about him, every part of his body was perfect. He wasn't the type of guy to have big musles or big abs but he was definitely sexy.

Then I thought about his warm hands touching my thighs and holding my hands while we were making out, it added so much pleasure. If only I could feel his lips on my neck for the rest of my life I will, and his beard touching my jaw, I can tell you it was all a woman would have dreamed for.

"Why are you smiling, babe ?" He had put a towel around his waist so I was able to see his chest. The water was running all over his body, his hair was wet too. I couldn't help myself watching him, staring actually. He put his hair back with his hand and asked me again what was that smile on my face for.

"Nothing, I just...you know...remembered some details about last night."

"You liked it, uh." He gave my a wink.

"Well, I won't lie...yes I did."

"Screams don't lie you know." he laughed a bit.

"Zayn you're making me blush, stop it. And yeah, well, hope the neighbours didn't hear anything."

"I piss off the neighbours and I repeat : don't be shy with me."

Then he gave me a great kiss, it was only a kiss but I felt my heart beating really fast. I wanted to do it again, his hands on mine were like fire : hot and captivating. I started to take off his towel from his chest when suddenly someone called him.

"Sorry but I have to answer."

While he was taking his call I decided to watch tv. Hope we could continue where we stopped when he will come back.

Zayn's POV

My manager called me for business and about my schedule. He told me about a festival I had to make : The Summertime Ball festival.

"Yeah, so there will be Nick Jonas, Craig David, Ariana Grande and a lot more it is huge. You have to do it for you career it would be nice, can I tell them you'll be there ?"

"Yeah I'll be there, I have to do it for my fans."

"Okay cool Z, I call you back if anything has changed. Your plane to New York is at 1 p.m don't miss it bro'."

"1 p.m ? I would never be ready."

"But you have to, go to the airport and take that plane, I need you to be in New York today to record you know that."

"Yeah, well, don't worry I'll find a solution."

"Okay, see you later Z."

I really needed to get out of here quickly, I can't miss that plane it's my job, my career even if I'll have to leave Loreleï right now. It has been a long and a good night but I knew I wasn't going to see her again, I don't like to act like this though. Hope she won't be mad at me but, honestly I think she is aware it was only about one night between us.

"Alright Lore, bad news I have to go right now to catch my plane to New York."

"So, you're leaving me right now ?"

"Yeah... I'm afraid I don't have the choice, you understand it babe, right ?"

"I do, and all dreams have its end, right ? Don't worry I won't tell anyone it would be our secret, you can trust me."

"I trust you Lore."

I kissed her one last time to say goodbye, I quickly dressed up and left her in my bed, she said she will leave later. Then I took a taxi to reach the airport as soon as I can to take my plane and leave England. While I was in the taxi I couldn't helping thinking the night I had spent with her, maybe I will see her again, who knows ?

Nah, don't dream too much Zayn. Like I said to her before, don't expect too much things about your life or you will be disappointed. I guess I had to go back to my life now.

Loreleï's POV

I was still laying on his bed, in his room and I could smell his perfume on the pillows. Well, it was over and I had to go back to University and to my normal life. But my life wasn't normal anymore since I met him, I don't know if I will keep it secret but I'll have to, I promised. I told him I understood he has to leave but deep down within myself I was sad leaving him. But I had to act like an adult and be mature, I wasn't a part of his world, not anymore.

I decided to take a quick shower too and get dressed. I made my hair in a ponytail and put some make up on not to look like a zombie. I packed my bags and things and took the elevator. I stopped by the reception in order to pay my room for the night since Alexander dropped me, he could have paid for it at least. But I don't care, the night I had spent was worthy. One night with Zayn was much worthy than one year with this dick.

"Someone already booked out for you, he just did it before leaving the hotel one hour ago."

Zayn paid for me, what a gentleman. I kinda hope he would have left something for me like a note or a little word, but nothing. I had to be realistic, of course I won't see him again, I don't know why he would have left me something.

"Okay, thanks, bye."

I decided to take a taxi to go home, actually it wasn't far from here but I didn't feel like walking today. Especially when suddenly it started to rain, and of course I had no umbrella.

fuck! I hate when it's raining!

It's like the weather was matching my mood : grey and desperate. And now I have to live with the fact that I will see him with girls through the TV, with all the fans screaming his name when last night I WAS the only one screaming his name. Okay, Lore, you really sound dirty right now. I don't know it is just that it was so unexpected and now I'm all alone, but the cool thing about it is that I totally forgotten about Alexander. Uh, this little piece of shit, you know what ? I don't need you Alex. You can go to hell with the crazy bitch you fell in love with rather than me I don't care. I don't give a single damn.

I was waited since 10 minutes now, and I wasn't seeing any taxi. I love my life. I was very wet because of the rain, I should probably look like a mess. But suddenly a taxi came my way, I made a quick sign to the taxi driver, he stopped right in front of me, I opened the door when the receptionist came out of nowhere.

"STOP ! DON'T MOVE ANY FURTHER, MISS LORELEI !"

I turned back to look at the man who was screaming my name holding something in his hand.

"Mister Malik just...called the reception while he was...in his plane. I... just ran as fast as I could to reach you..but... yeah...He told me he would like to leave you this."

The man gave me the little piece of paper he was holding. On the paper was written this :

"Here's my personal number, make sure you won't lose it babe. Z"

_____________________________________________

Alriiiight end of chapter 4, did you see that coming ?

Hope you like the story I'll try to update as much as possible❤️❤️❤️

Love you all!

To be continued..