Chapter 32 : Stay with me

"Come on Lore, stay with me !" Zayn patted my cheek but I wasn't answering. "Please Lore, open your eyes for me !"

Zayn was above me, on the floor. He lifted my head with his hands and put it against his chest, I was barely seeing him. Everything was blurred and seemed far away from me, as far as life on earth.

His voice was echoing in my ears but I couldn't make any move, I couldn't speak neither. Each seconds, I was struggling not to close my eyes again and fall into the void where Gigi had dragged me in. I was trying to fight for Zayn, the urgency in his voice, begging me to stay alive.

"Come on !" Zayn shouted.

"Zayn !" Who is this voice ? "Zayn, this one seems in a worse state of health. God all this blood !"

Who is this man ?

"Take her pulse !"

"Wait..."

"Is she okay ?" Zayn's voice was all but confident.

"Zayn..." the man paused, "I can't feel anything."

"WHAT ?"

"I don't know man she seems... Look I'm going to take care of her. You should take Loreleï to the hospital."

"A-alright." I could feel his hands shaking under my body.

It was like his voice was far away from me even though he was just here, really close to me. Close to what I've done. When Zayn walked in I immediately passed out, leaving him with two unconscious girls and a lot of blood.

My mind was fluctuating between a dream and reality. Sometimes I was aware of the situation, but the second after my eyes closed and I got lost in the abysses of my mind.

Zayn was shaking me, I could hear his voice cracking, I could hear the tears in his tone. He sounded desperate, and I put him into this situation. I hated that, I hated myself. But I hated Gigi even more.

The bitch left me with no choice but to beat her until she would finally shut up and leave me alone. God knows who would be bleeding on the floor right now if I hadn't made the right move first. And that couldn't be me. I won't let her steal Zayn from me.

And I will fight again if I have to.

My eyes were focused on Zayn, I could hardly see his features, his face was like a mirage and everything was moving around me. I tried to keep this image in my mind as long as possible because maybe it would be the last thing I saw.

I passed out again.

**

"SOMEONE! SOMEONE HELP ME !"

I could feel my body being lifted by his arms, he was firmly holding me against his chest. The sound of his voice and the apparent need for help took me back to reality, a bit.

Everything was white around me, white tiles, white uniforms. The lights were blinding me but I was too weak to complain, it was like I wasn't in my body anymore.

People rushed towards me, I could hear women's voice asking questions to Zayn. All he could say was that he found me like this, on the floor for no apparent reason. But he didn't mention Gigi, which made me wonder if the reason why he didn't mention her was because she was...