Chapter 17 : Fly Me to the Moon

I was still laying in my bed but awake, Zayn's arm around me. His arm full of tattoos around my waist, I could feel his breathing against my neck and his heartbeat against my body. Who needs a blanket when you have a man to keep you warm ?

I turned around, slowly, trying not to wake him up. Now I was facing him, his angelic face so close to mine, I could admired it endlessly. The details of his beard, his eyelashes, his smell, everything. Is he even real ?

I was smiling while touching his cheek with my hand, then going through his hair. Suddenly he opened his eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes looking at me and smiled. He put his hand behind my neck to put me closer and kissed me, I was shivering under his touch.

I could stay here forever.

"Hello gorgeous."

"Hey, did you sleep well ?"

"Like a baby, what about you ?"

"Not really."

A lot of things happened last night and I wasn't the type of person to forget everything just like that. I couldn't help but think again about all that blood flowing on the floor which won't disappear instantly. Sometimes what hurts you the most is indelible.

A part of me was left with remorse and guilt, moreover it doesn't guaranteed that Alex will stay away from me. He's not one to surrender as easily. My stomach kept on gurgle all night and my body was emotionally tired. But at least I had him.

Deep lost in my thoughts, I was quiet and staring into space, too much involved I guess. Zayn noticed my silence and lifted my head up with his finger, gazing in each other's faces.

"We should go somewhere else."

"We can go out for lunch if you want."

"No, I mean we should leave."

"Leave the country ?"

"Yeah, what about Paris ? I've also a flat over there." I was looking at him with a surprising look, his life was like a dream. If he had trouble he could go wherever and whenever he wants to, in a flash. "Yeah, it's part of the benefits. Moreover Paris is a wonderful place to go, so what do you think ?"

After all nothing holds me back here and I was on holidays. As long as I am with him nothing could happen to me, right ?

"Alright, I'll follow you."

Then we stood up and get ready. I was getting dressed while he was having a shower and vice versa, I was wearing a little black dress and a pair of vans. Nothing too extraordinary, like Zayn but of course he was always stunning. He could wear a bin bag I'd find him attractive, anyways. I was packing my bags bringing all sort of clothes, including warm clothes just in case.

I only ate a slice of bread with jam and a milk bowl, not really hungry to eat much more. Zayn took an orange to eat on our way to the airport, where his private plane will wait for us I supposed.

"Your plane ?" I asked him.

"Sure." He gave me a little wink.

I was closing the door as I didn't know when I'll be back.

**

We took a taxi to reach the airport, escorted by bodyguards to his jet, away from prying eyes. I have to admit his jet was incredibly classy : beige leather seats, a mini bar, high-tech equipment, game console and so on...He definitely had good tastes.

Nobody but us was on the plane, well there was the pilot of course. I was seating right in front of him, next to the window, I could see we were taking off as Earth seemed to be further and further away. Comfortably seated Zayn was looking at me, his hand on his beard with a little smirk.