chapter 1

"Ginny" I heard my mum calling my name.

Everyone was gathered in garden for the lunch back in the borrow. Normally I would have assisted my mum during lunch or dinner by setting up table but I avoided being out in open.

It's been half an year since the great battle and everything was finally being back to normal. It was great to live more a little every day without any dark clouds hovering around us anymore.

"Ginny" once more my mum shouted.

"Coming mum" was all I answered.

"Honestly, how many time I must call you Ginny?"

She looked annoyed and a lot tired. I felt guilty for not helping her much around. I blamed myself for being selfish and always sulking around my family these days. But it wasn't my fault. Wasn't it? He has to be here all the time. 'Argh' I groaned

"Hey, Gin" chippered Hermione

"Hi, moine" I smiled.
"Where have you been? Need some help"? She guestered towards plates in my hand

"Yea I have been with sara" I replied and placed some plated to her.

"Oh! How is she? Didn't she stayed for lunch" Hermione asked while setting up plates

"No, she was in a bit rush" I said.

Sara Ryan was my best friend in the whole world. I couldn't have been alive if she wasnt there to distract me from my miserable life.

"I thought we need to put posters out for our missing little sister" exclaimed my Oh-so annoying brother Fred

"Very funny" I said flatly

"Is she standing here. In front of me. With out shouting her name for like million time" said dramatically the other half George

"You are in luck today" I replied cheekily feeling a little better with the company.

"Seriously, sis a lil sun is not bad for you. You look paler than ever. Marked Ron

My temper was flaring now. Why is everyone so damn concerned with my appearance. Suddenly, I realised Ron standing near me so he must be near too. I started to feel clumsy and was avoiding the contacts.

"Table is set. Food is ready. What are we waiting for?" Asked Mr weasley

"Let's begin" called my mum. Heading towards her sit and placing food in plates.

I choosed the last seat to mainly avoid any attention and also him. But where was he? I dint even heard his voice. Until my brother started making punks on him.

"Stop it Harry. You can wander alone with her even after lunch" shouted Fred

Everyone started chuckling and I couldn't resist looking his way and I immediately regret it. He was smirking looking as handsome as ever with a look of adoration in his eyes at Rebecca. His girlfriend.

They both have been dating for 2 month and it's been sickening ever since. Rebecca was a top model in a wizardry world. Now just imagine how pretty she must be. She was a blonde with big blue eyes tall and an hour glass figure. With perfect teeth and a gorgeous smile.

I never liked her. Of course for some obvious reasons. But every other person was smitten with her. Ugh even Hermione liked her. My luck. I made a face of disgust at that thought.

They approched the table and I realised the only other two seats which were left was opposite to me. My eyes widen so much when Harry sat exactly infront of me while his lil girlfriend sat next to him.

He smiled at me and I only started at him.

They all started talking and laughing and I slowly zooned out of the conversation trying my best to finish my plate full of food quickly.

Some one patted on my shoulder and I looked at Fred who was siting beside me. I gave him a look in which he gave me another. I looked around only to see everyone staring at me. Realisation downed on me. They were waiting for my reply.

"Sorry, I zooned out" I apologised.

"We were talking about the time you pranked Charlie, with those rotten eggs" said proudly George.

"Yea..good times" I answered.

Remembering in sad estate about my care free and funky moods.

They all just looked at me in an odd way and I completely ignored there reactions. I suddenly saw the pair before me were holding hands underneath the table trying to hide it but utterly falling at that. On any other couple I would have cooed at them but looking at Harry and Rebeeca entwined hand made my stomach churned.

I finally made through the lunch and headed for doors to the borrow. When I remembered I forgot my book in the garden. I headed back and saw my book lying on the swing where I left last night.

When I was about to go. I saw a pair snogging behind the tree. There faces hidden. I dont know why I stopped when I knew the dark brown hair belonged to the only boy Harry.

That giggle which now I was getting used to and oh how much I hated it broke my trance. I looked up and felt tears welling in my eyes. Before they saw me I ran. I ran so fast my heart was out of control. I quickly shut my bedroom door n sprawled on my bed crying. Just like I did for past two months.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello friends

this is like my 1st ever story so plz plz be a litle kind to me and i know there must be a lot of grammatical mistakes and everything kindly excuse them...i will improvise them later.. till then later.!