Chapter 14

I made all the preparations on time, made the whole speech, perfectly recited and stored in my mind. I was ready to meet confidently one of the greatest Witch of all time and charm her with my a little-to-do wisdom. 

That's what I thought it was, But I could never be more wrong. It was Thursday and I was so close to have a panic attack. My dress was not ready and I scrapped and teared my Intro speech into million pieces hundred times. And I was passing through my room frantically, trying to cool myself down. I sat on the edge of my bed and stared at my old Quidditch poster plastered on my wall, lost in the memories of my care free best days of my life, where I lived and breathed for Quidditich. Now it looks like I did all this great stuff in my past life not in past years.! I sighed and flopped back on my bed. 

"Cally is here" Bryan said walking past my door.

I quickly sat straight and ran for the door where I abruptly collided with an metal object and screeched in pain I moved back a little and saw Cally was coming in all force inside my room and that metal object was my dress hanger. I forgot my pain and hugged Cally with all force that I nearly knocked her down again. 

"What's wrong with you, can you stay a little stable?" Cally grunted. 

"Sorry, I am just hyped today" I apologized to her and welcomed her more in my room.

"So, it's here. I can also help you with your hair and a little make up is no harm to anyone" She suggested, And I gushed over her, I never felt this happy seeing Cally ever and she was all voluentring for my help made me realised she was a helpful soul beneath her strong exterior.

I nodded in excitement and she handed me my dress .

"You should sit down so I can start with you hair and make up, it might take a while" Cally motioned towards my dresser and I obliged like a good student. Hanging my dress in my closet.

It really took a while to set me up in a hairdo like a professional look with so many bobby pins I was slightly mortified and was only amazed how fluently Cally hands moved around my hair effortlessly. She even did my make up artistically enhancing my features boldly and made my eyes more attractive for a change they usually looked dull. she dusted my eyelashes in golden  and made an wink with an blue eyeliner with two dashes of mascara and brushed my cheeks with pink blush and painted my lips with strawberry gloss which gave me a candid look.

"All done and set" Cally placed her brush down with one last stroke and inhaled a long breath. As if she just finished one of her trickiest exam. And I don't blame her it was a challenge for her for transforming my plain appearance into something more exotic. 

"Now up up, change your dress, I will be waiting outside" Cally said packing her stuff, I eyed her makeup kit and mentally took a picture for adding some colour into my life, later of course.

"Thank you so much Cal" I said with a smile. 

"No need, I am dying to see you in Red" She beamed.

"R-RED, bu but  I took Royal blue over red" I stammered horror gleamed in my eyes.

She burst out laughing, and she laughed and laughed clutching her stomach she stood straight and wiped some tears from her eyes, I only stared at her with an poker face, did she really messed up with the colour? we had an never ending argument in the store over red and royal blue. I sailed for any blue but I hanged to the royal blue as soon as my eyes landed on it. Cally on other hand had an different opinion she made all the points and list for going red but I stood my ground and did not budge on it. Sure I lacked all the knowledge over fashion but I can never picture myself in red it's too flashy for me. It looked tremendous in red but I had no faith in me to carry such amazing dress. 

"Oh that face, You look too cute when you are scared" She blurted out in her laughter.

I sighed seeing her 'I-am-JUST-kidding' look and pushed her out of my room. I took my dress out of the covers and sighed some more muttering 'thank god' I slipped in my gown which was made in silk with a low hemline it fitted my body perfectly this time after all the altering  it hugged all the right curves and showed my body in some shape(miraculously)  though it was tight it din't clinged my body in an uncomfortable way. It had an glittered body with rest of the gown plain silk with a low back. I paired it with small blue studs and there it completed my look with nice six inch silver high heels which Cally forced in my shopping bag. 

I did a double check in the mirror and I smiled a little satisfied with the result and all the hard work behind it. If my luck failed me today I wont be upset on my looks part tho. pushing all thoughts behind I collected my matching clutch and went for the living room, Bryan and Cally were animatedly chatting away. 

"Here she is" Cally smiled at me and gave me an appreciated nod. 

"Is it look nice?" I gleefully asked both of them.

"I give you 9 one minus for red" She joked.

I nervously laughed and looked a Bryan who sat there like an statue. I arched my eye brows at him and he only gawked at me. This made me smiled and nervous at the same time. I waited patiently for his response but it was futile. 

"Bryan?" I said his name slowly.

He slowly whistled at me after a long pause and shook his head and gave me a thumps up.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, that's it? he is only going to give me a thumps up? Huh? 

"I need an number or at least a remark" I pouted.

"You look okay." He replied. 

"okay. okay is good" I replied smiling at him.

He gave me a weird look and I shrugged at him looking at the time I must leave now or else I will be late.

"Okay folks, I will get going" I said aloud.

They nodded at me and Bryan walked with me to the door. 

"Slay them" I heard Cally from behind.

"Stay for dinner, I m sure Bryan will cook for you" I Winked at Bryan he let it pass.

"So....." Bryan took my elbow and drew me close he looked me in the eyes and opened his mouth to say something but closed it anyway. I gave him a confused look and asked what? in a silent expression. He shake his head again, he is doing this again? what is with him tonight?

"Stay safe, Okay, If you din't get a chance to meet Madam Finn. Don't get drunk and wander in streets crying, I might not be able to track you down" He said.

"Okay mother" I smiled at him and he only glared.

"I am serious" He said firmly.

"Gotcha" I replied truthfully.

He smiled a little I pulled him in a tight hug and thanked him for almost everything he sighed and hold me a little more then he let go me and I moved back making my way out he slowly whispered in my ear, 

"You look beautiful".