Chapter 48

"Hogwarts?" Harry said and I moved quicker to see what he is seeing, I have been taking my time to climb up, as I took a look inside the hall there were a miniature models of all schools and universities, we moved closer to have a better look.

It was really Hogwarts and alive. It showed us the current activities taking place in it, the huge castle looked funny in it's small size yet glorious, nothing can match it's beauty.

The castle has extensive grounds with sloping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches, a loch called as the Black lake,Forbidden forest several greenhouses and other outbuildings, and a full-size Quidditch pitch. The tree towers and also the the great hall could be seen.

Harry looked longingly at Hogwarts and I know how much it meant it to him "Do you still miss it?" I asked him.

"Everyday" He replied. A sad smile grown on my face and I moved to look around different schools and universities, there was even mine.

"Harry, you can see my university clearly this time" I called him eagerly to distract him. He came after a minute. Took a one look and moved away.

"How did you like it, look I can explain it" I said him , he meekly shook his head. "It doesn't look like, it has a Quidditch pitch in it" He remarked.

"No, it doesn't have Quidditch pitch" I sadly replied, I missed Quidditch like breathing air when I moved to Paris first time.

"Do you remember, how we practiced it harder every year? Even in holidays we made a team and played against eachother" Harry asked, his lips stretching into a smile and it reached his eyes.

"Yes. I do. It feels like yesterday" I smiled a lot brighter than him, it was my favourite memories, till certain time.

"We can set back our practice real soon , and can possibly have some matches, as there will no issue of traveling and you can be home when ever you like" Harry suggested and I was amazed by his idea.

"Just like old days, any day Potter, match is on" I teased him over his own idea.

He gave me a warm smile, that's what I use to call him back in school, when he always insisted to call him ' captain'
"What changed?" Harry asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him in return half smiling now.

"We were a team, we competed against eachother only to unite stronger" Harry replied now sobering up.

I furrowed my eyebrows, unable to understand his questions " Nothing, I suppose"  I wairly replied him.

"Nothing, that's seems an appropriate answer" Harry half smirked and I grew warm, what happened to him, I felt a change in his body language, I have been avoiding myself to go there since we were having a pleasant time. Rocking back forth on my hill, I thought to call it off, we had seen a majority part of the Museum anyway.

Clearing my throat " We should probably, call it night" I said him tugging a lose strand of my hair.

"Why, you were perfectly fine minute ago" Harry tilted his head a small smile on his lips.

"I am, since we have nearly seen half of it" I lamely concluded my reply, Harry said nothing but took a step nearer to me, I averted my eyes suddenly growing interested in the carvings of the walls.

"I have a few questions in my mind, after that we can call it night, if you like" Harry replied moving steadily taking his time reaching towards me.

"What questions, ask away" I replied boldly when I started to shook internally something doesn't click, and why is he moving closer. Unintentionally I took a step back.