Chapter 22

It was dark by the time I finished my questing with Harry and as he said he patiently waited for this torture till the end, well it was not actually a torture for me but for him it must have been. Poor him. It din't hit me but I have not eaten anything today since break fast, I totally skipped my lunch and my stomach was making embarrassing  noise out loud, I gave him a sheepish smile and packed my bag, he stood and adjusted his scarf around his neck securely, together we walked.

"So...do you want to eat?"

"So...I will see you around"

 Together we said aloud. No big surprise in guessing who said what? He obviously wanted to leave and like a idiot I opened my big mouth, Embarrassed I look around and he stared at his feet.

"I actually ate while coming here, I am not hungry" He said.

"I understand, it's cool, Thank you anyway for such big help." I replied and resumed walking Harry trailing behind.

"I would really appreciate If you would stop saying Thank you" He said with an irritate glance. 

 I opened my mouth to say or explain how immensely he helped me but seeing his expression I kept quiet. "Oh! okay." I replied.

"Better." He exhaled a deep breath. 

"Where are you staying?" I asked him.

"I can't disclose the location, but it's not far" He replied. 

I furrowed my eye brows and looked at him strangely, we were walking down the road which had a steep by the end of it stood a ice cream truck.

"Come on, lets have an ice cream." I said and dragged him down with me. It was freezing out and snow started to drizzle but I wanted some ice cream and Harry din't protest either, so what the hell? 

"Three scoups with chocolate first then strawberry in middle with vanilla on top with sprinkles on it" I placed my order and looked at Harry, He had an amused look on his face.

"One chocolate scoup please" He said. He took his wallet out but I placed my bills first, he gave me annoyed look but I smiled at him.

"It's on me!" I pushed my bills further and took our ice cream, giving him his boring chocolate. 

"I would have payed for mine" He sighed. 

"Since, you no longer want me to say thank you, it's a treat for helping me out." I said.

"wow! an ice cream cone is a paying off for my great help." He mocked.

"What else do you need?" I innocently questioned him.

"What can you offer?" He played with me.

"I will try, you name it!" I stood my ground. By that I meant I literally stopped walking, he walked ahead and turned around. Something passed over his face an expression I couldn't detect. 

"It's whatever, now come on." He started walking again. What happened? He was easy just a while ago, now he is acting dumb arse again.

I licked my ice cream not moving a bit, he walked at least 20 feet and then returned with an annoyed look on his face. 

"Look, it's getting late, and I am tired, can you move your heavy feet of the ground." He snapped at me for no good reason.

I gasped at his rudeness, did he just called me fat? how dare he! I was beyond angry I plastered my half eaten ice cream at his face, without thinking, I shoved it harder on his nose and then immediately frozed at my spot, what did i just did? I can't do this.! Fear clutched me and shock took us both in a weird embrace. I parted my mouth in an 'O' shape and quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

He stood there without moving his head or hands or anything in particular ice cream dripped of his face onto his scarf and on his coat too. He slowly whipped it off by his hand and I searched for tissues in my bag and jumped too clean it off, he moved his hand in air showing me his palm saying me to stop and maintain my distance. 

Irritation crossed his eyes and I moved a step back gulping hard. Groaning why am I such an impulsive fool?

"I am so truly sorry, here let me help you, please take this tissues" I steadily took a step ahead giving him tissues. He glared at me and huffed taking tissues roughly from my hand. or more like snatching them. He sat on a near bench and started cleaning his face. I sat beside him and watched him in a worried way.

The way he was cleaning and muttering under his breath was so comical I couldn't stop myself from laughing, He gave me death glares and I mouthed sorry to him but my laughter just wont fade Away. He bowed his head down and I saw him smile too. I slapped his arm in a funny way and he looked at me in some strange way, I just have to ruined the moment, don't I? 

 "I don't know what got over me, I am sorry" I said with sincerity.

He moved his head up and down still cleaning his face and now his hand, he got some ice cream left under his nose I moved closer to clean it but he stood up and took a clean tissue from my hand and wiped his face in a  slow motion clearing it neatly. I shook my head and stood and we again resumed walking in silence.

"This is me, can you walk by your self or shall I?" He asked. 

I look around but there was no hotel or building or any house it was just a plain road ahead which I crossed so many times. 

"No, I live near, it's okay" I said fixing my bag strap.

"Bye." I said waved my hand he waved back too. And I started walking.

"Ginny" I hear him say my name very softly as if he din't said a tol. Yet, I turned and looked at him.

"Yes, Harry?" I asked him.

There was an inner conflict going inside him it was evident on his once so expressive face but now he mastered it to remain plain blank, but it showed the signs and boy I was right.

"You do want to do something for me right?" He hesitantly questioned me.

"Yeah." I smiled at him. He placed his hand inside his coat pockets and looked at me for a minute. Soft street light was glowing over his head which made him look more handsome with his rough chiseled features and his glasses shinned through the light. 

"Can you give me a detour around here?" He asked.

"As in?" I asked him in return.

He cleared his throat "Can you show me around here,?" He asked.

"Like a guide and tourist?" I smiriked at him. He nodded his head. 

"I would love too." I smiled at him. He nodded his head again. 

"Tell me when and where and I shall be present there" I beamed at him, He only nodded, did you lost your voice potter? 

"Deal, take care Harry." I waved my hand and turned my back.

"I will send you a letter" I heard him say.

"Bye" I replied.

"Good night." He said.

I turned to look at him and pff! he was gone just like always in thin air.