Chapter 32

Clunk!!

Before I made the down stairs I heard door being closed but I saw no one, I moved back to the hall to see probably Bryan, There stood a lean figure shrugging his coat out, Furrowing my eyebrows I moved ahead to get a clear look.

"Harry!" I heard Hermione call, who was making her way in.

I froze hearing Harry's name, He was here? I had no idea he would be present here tonight, why din't anybody told me about this? But, why would they? It's no surprise Harry being present here, He would be always invited, He was Family.

Composing my Not-so-Shocked Face I tried my best smile and waited for my turn, Hermione had still kept Harry captivated in her embrace as if she is seeing him after years of time, I smiled at her, somethings never change, do they now?

"Let him Breath, Moine" Ron said softly standing behind her.

The three of them shared a chuckle but that still din't made her loose her hold on him.

"I am Okay, Hermione" I heard Harry ever so slowly as ever.

She moved a step back and had her gaze all over him and nodded her head in approval, Ron and Harry greeted each other in there usual manner patting each other's back like the perfect friends, correction Best Friends.

"Ginny! what are you doing back there, come here. Harry's Finally home.!" Hermione said bursting out with emotions in her voice.

six eye's landed on me, just when I made eye contact with Harry I heard another Knock on the door. This must be Bryan!!

"Hello.!" I waved him hi , he waved back and turned before any further talk going for the door.

I opened the door and Bryan stumbled onto me, pushing him back I rolled my eyes.

"You are an idiot!" I I flicked his forehead.

"Owh! You sure know how to welcome your guest, love!" Bryan grumbled.

"Why, Thank you.!" I smiled at him stepping aside and giving him way to get in. I looked at him he was dressed casually in a Bright blue jeans white shirt and a black tie, grasping his hand I stopped him, I wrinkled my nose at his tie, he furrowed his eyebrows and twitched his lips.

"I am over dress, am I?" He asked in bored tone.

"A little bit!" I pointed out.

He quickly unfolded his tie and put it neatly in his back pocket. I smiled much approvingly at him now.

"It was Mom, She forced me!" Bryan muttered.

"Thought so.!" I smirked at him.

"She seemed more excited and nervous than me" Bryan said fixing his hair styling them in his style.

"That's cute, how is she?" I asked him.

"Mom's good, she send her love to you" Bryan told awkwardly chocking on his own words.

"I don't know whether to laugh on your expression or be mad" I eyed him closely.

"Do you both plan to stay there all night?" Fred announced with a mischievous Twinkle glim in his eyes.

"We are coming"

"Do please.!" He smirked back at me.

"Hi George!" Bryan went for the greeting ahead of me and before I could correct.

"Oh! How lovely to see you again Brayn!" Fred took a hold of Brayn's hand.

"Brayn this is" Fred cut me in half and dragged Bryan inside the house. I growled behind me.