Chapter 18

"How did it go? How did it go?" I heard some one saying it to me, but it was unclear and I was having some weird crazy broom talking to me dream. Is this broom asking me questions, I rubbed my eyes trying to clear my vision, suddenly the broom hit me by itself on my head and I grunted in pain. "OUCH" I woke up abruptly woke up and sat shaking my head of this stupid dream. 

"How did it go?" I saw Bryan practically on my face just by two or three cm away. 

I screamed and pushed him off, "Are you bloody crazy?" I shouted kicking him out of my bed, but he din't even budge, he never did this ever, he always banged my door until it broke but never opened and marched in. what made him do this? and give me an direct attack! 

"Do you take pills or some sleep potion? honestly you sleep like an horse" Bryan mocked and lied back on my bed making himself more comfortable.

I threw him death glares and snatched his or mine pillow beneath his head, and started beating him up with it. He laughed. 

"Stop it, it's tickling me." He laughed more hysterically which turned me more angry. 

"What the hell are you even doing here.?" I flared my high pitched voice and folded my arms ready to take his class. 

"Oh yeah! I came in for that, How did it go last night? and when did you returned? I was up all night!! and did you even met Madam Finn?" He sat up with all big round eyes as though he was about to get his mystery map. 

I remembered him passed out at the couch and also all the details of the Ball. I cringed my face and his face dropped too. My face automatically softened at his expression which copied mine inch to inch. I smiled at him, now he gave  me a little smile too. 

"You are a dork" I patted his head. And he moved his head stylish his messed up hair back into more mess. 

"It went great, only I failed in my mission, I did met her, but she fooled me." I sighed. Brushing my hair with my fingers and pulling them in messy bun.

"What do you mean? Details!! don't leave a scarp!" He commanded and crossed his legs in full attention.

I blabbered non stop for next ten minutes and he attentively listened to me. He gave me a sympathetic look and rubbed my arm. 

"Don't worry, we will figure it out anyway! at least you had great food and great drinks" He tried to cheer me up with his rare dimple smile. 

I moved my head and we both sprang out of my bed together and headed out for the coffee, Breakfast was already made and it was my favorite blueberry pancakes. I looked back at Bryan who was lost in morning paper, he took his seat beside me and I cleared my throat he looked up and saw the plates waiting for us. 

"Yeah...I thought we would be celebrating but nonetheless" Bryan shrugged and I beamed at him. Giving him a side hug. I started digging on my pancakes. 

"Hey love! look there are pictures from Ball last night" Bryan announced and I made an hymp noise chewing heartly, he continued scanning paper.

"Blimly It's Potter, It's Harry potter!!" He stood from his spot and almost pull the paper up until his nose. I froze in my spot. Slowly bending my head a little lower. I started to panic. 

"You din't said a word about him. He was present there. How could you miss telling me this." Bryan huffed and gave me a confused look. 

"Was he? I din't saw him" I played innocent. Avoiding his gaze.

"Are you kidding me? look at this. He is all over the page.!, and you are saying You did not saw him?" He gave a dumb look. I turned pale and looked at the picture. Harry! Harry potter was literally all over the page, he was moving, dancing, shaking hand, smiling if you can that smiling, and even looking pretty bored.! 

I gulped and stared thinking for the great excuse. I had very smartly trimmed him out of my story how can I proof that I never saw him. 

"I went to look for Madam Finn Bryan not Harry potter, I told you Half of the time I was waiting outside the women's bathroom!" I sighed and placed my head in both of my hands and prayed he don't dragge this conversation any further. 

Seeing me upset he sat back and placed his hand on my shoulder, "I am sorry love, I din't knew you would miss 'the boy who saved us' for a witch like Finn" hearing this guilt spang through me and I bowed my head much lower in shame. But I can't help it. I had played victim too far I can't be the culprit now. 

"No worries" I muttered. All my appetite vanishing I moved my plate and took my coffee mug slowly drinking hot liquid hoping it would wash  the lump now formed in my throat. Bryan became normal and started chattering away like nothing happened and I mimicked him now and then. Not letting him sense my betrayal. 

I had to go to University to discuss about the swap in interview if that was possible in any way. I exchanged my byes and told Bryan to meet him at Pub, He had no classes. 

After anxiously waiting for all the classes to end I went to look for Professor Gambon, He was in his chamber doing some paper work. I knocked on his door and he looked up and smiled at me, singling me to come in. 

"Miss Weasley, How can I help you?" He kindly asked.

"Professor, I-I have an issue with-with" I stuttered and was in lost for the words. 

"Go on." He said closing his file and placing his pen down. 

I gulped hard and took an sharp breath. "Professor I have an issue with interview, Madam Finn isn't available for a whole month, I am afraid I might fail this assignment" I said clearly this time voicing my worries. 

He gave me a blank look. I cleared my throat " And by far I had tested my limits to get in contact with her, I can't help it anymore, I am truly sorry, I never meant to fail you" I said slowly but never loosing the eye contact. 

He stayed muted and gave a hard thought. "But you need to get the interview by hook or crook Miss Weasley" He said firmly. 

"But sir she isn't available till next month" I cried.

"Doesn't concern me" He stated.

"I have a dead line of two weeks, I might fail" I reasoned. 

"Spin your wheel" He preached. 

"Can I change the personality?" I enquired.

"That's Not in your..." He was unable to finish his sentence before I cut him off.

"It's Harry Potter." I voiced loudly.

"Hands. what did you say?" He adjusted his reading glasses on his nose and hunched forward.

"Harry Potter, I want to replace Madam Finn's Interview with his" I boldly replied. 

"You can't get a hold on Madam Finn and You want me to grant Mr. Potter's Interview?" He ridiculed at me. 

"I can assure you with his interview sir, Only if you wish" I thought to remain silent and take his insult and lure him in confidence that I can't have Harry's Interview. This was only playing in my advantage. 

"And what if? what if you din't succeed in this?" He mocked me some more.

"You can fail me, as I would eventually" I stated. 

He smirked at me and nodded his head. "Permission granted. I would love to Read Mr. Potter Interview after a long pause." 

I smiled at him innocently  and inwardly laughed and that's the goal I was aiming for .!