Chapter 8

Pushing the thoughts away I hastily ended in my classroom. No surprises I was the last one to enter. I quickly sat on my seat and attentively listened the lecture. By the end of the class we were asked to submit our papers. 

I handed my paper to Prof Gambon he taught us Merm language, He was tall and thin slightly pale with dark black eyes and black hair with an excellent sight who can detect what was going on in his class at the back with his face towards writing board, as tho he had a extra pair of eyes at the back of his head. By far he was simply exemplary in his work and not a lesson was dry when he explained it. 

He smiled at me and I can proudly say as much as I liked him in return he praised me too. Though Bryan teased me Teacher's pet. I mean I just cant deny the affection I receive from my teachers  I am a devoted student and yeah I might listen to my teachers a little bit more but I know he is just jealous. 

"Please stop interrupting my classes rudely Ginevra" said Prof Gambon.

I sheepishly smiled at him and mouthed sorry. He shaked his head in disappointment and nonetheless smiled at me. 

"If only you weren't my dear one" said Prof Gambon.

"Thank you Prof, I would try my best never to intrude any of your class anymore" I promised just like I promised countless time with a grin.

He blankly looked at me with no emotion as even he knew the depth of those false promises I just loved to make an dramatic entry in his classes. I was lucky he favored me or else I would have ended in so many detentions.

"Here, This is the last assignment of your this semester" He handed me a small package my name written neatly on it. 

"what's in it?" I asked him.

"Open it and see for your self" He simply answered.

I nervously opened it and saw a sheet inside I pulled it out and saw a name. Madam Finn. I stared at her name for a while. Thinking why her name was written on my paper.? 

"Do tell, what you got?" asked Prof Gambon.

"Aaa...Madam Finn." I replied.

"Ahaa very well" He said aloud excitedly rubbing his hands together.

Still a little confused I asked why have I been given Madam Finn's name as my assignment.

"You see girl, this is your last assignment for this semester and I wanted to make it a little detailed by students knowing some real great personalities and there great contributions to our world. In short a detailed interview." He explained with pure joy and glitter in his eye.

I dumbfound only looked at him as if he has gone nuts or what? a detailed interview with this real time personalities, they all were timely great witches and wizards and how in the hell I am going to have an interview with them. Pure panic settled in my nerves as I started shuffling my legs. This is by far the most challenging task set in my course. 

"I hand picked this witches and wizards and just randomly put it in your packages, I am very delighted you got Madam Finn" Prof Gambon sang happily.

I only glared at him some more but keeping my expression in check. I had this sudden hate urged for him. He personally picked them and was happy that I got Madam Finn. Oh he truly must hate me. Or is he silently punishing me for my late arrivals? I had serious doubts now.

Now I am not being a drama queen here I am genuinely worried for my being. Madam Finn is infamous for her outstanding achievements in setting up the boundaries between wizards and Merm people acting as an barrier and maintaining peace and harmony over a century, She is a diplomat who represents from our side to the other world aka Mermish world. Apart from her work she is also known for a bad temper with even worse hearing aid and mernlin's beard she is 219 years old!!!