Chapter 5

Dinner was quiet fun actually with all my favourite food and everyone pampering me I felt like a star. Joking and reminding me of panks I played on my brothers with
Pure innocence plastered over my face. All bursted out laughing. Gifts were given with best wishes and a basket full of 'good luck, mark the world, make us proud' promises.

Night dragged on and everyone started heading towards there beds. Kissing me good night. I sat back with Ron Hermoine in our garden where party was arranged mildly chatting when I felt a presence next to me.

Harry went to see off Rebecca. Yes even she was invited. But I dint let her damper my mood or my night. I successful shunned her all night which meant I also blocked Harry.

"So, everything in line?" Aksed Harry

Throughout the night I was playing hide and seek with Potter and his girlfriend I even catched Harry's eyes but looked away pretending I never saw it. Now I had to make a small talk. Woviee!(note the sarcasm)

"Yeah, all set" I replied.

"If you need any help, any help. You can say me Gin" offered Harry.

"No, thanks its all taken care of" I brushed off his kind offer.

No need for formalities potter I inwardly said aloud.

"You surprised me, well you always kinda do" said Harry after a beat.

I frowned my eyebrows at him looking confused.

"You know with Coulubrin university, moving to Paris" said Harry clearing my confusion.

"Yeah, it was back in my mind somewhere, it only triggered now." I honestly replied.

"What triggered it now?" He asked me.

I dumbfounded for a moment and thought fate is a true friend of mine laughing at me openly. Oh the irony! I debated a little more what to reply 'you' 'your girlfriend' or 'my self humiliating one sided blind love for you'.

Someone snapped there fingers infront of me as I started aimlessly in dark lost in my thoughts.

"Ginny, to earth" I heard Harry.

"Huh" I replied now looking at an amused Harry smirking at me.

Oh god. Why does he has to look this good. I cursed myself.

"Merlins beard, Gin. What took you back?" Smiled Harry

Now he was getting on my nerves every answer lead back to him. And he is so blind he cant even see it. I mentally clamed my self and thought to quickly excuse myself from his company.

"Nothing, you know just Mmm" I trailed off.

"I never thought I would see you move away so far, its actually weird" said Harry. Determined to keep the conversation in flow.

The only weird thing is this conversation I screamed inside.

"You just has to expect the unexpected" I slyly replied. Tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Unexpected it was" said Harry.

I remembered the day my mail arrived and Harry made an excuse not exposing my truth. Yeah that lame fashion magazine excuse but he did. And I always wanted to ask why he did that.

"Harry, why did you covered me that day" I asked.

"What, day?" He asked forgetting about it.

"The day I received my letter" I enlightened him.

He thought for a while making his eyebrows frown in a cute v shape.

"I saw panic in your eyes and your constant tapping legs were a big signal to me, that you hadn't disclosed it to anyone. You were very nervous. And I never saw a nervous Ginny before." Answered Harry. Looking into my eyes.

He studied my emotions so well, and I thought he dint even acknowledg my presence around him. I moved my gaze ftom his eyes and looked around remembering that Ron and Hermoine were still sitting with us. Enjoying there own space.

"Oh, thanks for that anyway" I said back.

Ron and Hermoine looked at us and said they were ready for beds tired from preparations and belly full with hearty food. Together we all stand up and hugged good byes. I had always side hugged Harry.

But he surprised me when he took me in one full hug with arms properly around me and he whispered.

"You will truly be missed Ginny Weasley"

"Will miss you too" I solemnly replied in a hushed tone keeping trecious tears at bay.