Bonus chapter

Sitting inside in his lavish office Harry grabbed his hair in pure frustration, sliding a beaming beautiful oval cut diamond ring from finger to finger and rolling it in his palm over and over again.

His work table was flooded with files and loose parchments, his eyes wandering over all the pending work he has been able to successfully collect with his lack of concentration these past weeks. Currently he was working on a rather gloomy case, a thief who was becoming a threat by each passing day, he wasn't a big shot criminal but the signs were showing he might soon become notorious one. With big red arrows.

Harry felt tired and just wished the file would disappear in thin air, his mood growing impatient, with the case and luck to pass the heavy weight he felt in his hand. His attention again turning towards the gleaming stone.

For a moment, he forgot about his work and was transferred to the thoughts he unusually had day and night for the past few months. Her eyes glowed in front of his tired one, her shinny red hair caught his fixed gaze, her beautiful smile slowly passed on to his own lips. Ginny. He exhaled and mentally slapped himself for being totally whipped.

Harry groaned and pushed the ring in his pant pocket and threw himself in work, he promised himself by the end of the day he would be finish either with one of the task he set himself for. Crack the case or seal his fate with his chosen one.

By the end of the day Harry close his file with five other sub ordinate in his accompany and set the stage to catch this next upcoming perpetrator.

"Any other questions?" Harry asked.

They all remained silent and Harry took it as a good sign and exhaled a deep sigh, he felt his mind at ease and shoulders relaxed but his heart was still down, still mad for not coming up with his own problem fix.

"We can meet tomorrow again, for final review" Harry said in a controlled voice.

Yes sir, he heard in unanimous whispers. He kept his work extremely professional and this respective team was appointed recently under his guidance to train them.

His office door opened unannounced, with the click of lousy large steps Harry resistant the arrival of this person, his face grew taut and he closed his eyes praying for patients.

"I see you are unprepared for this rather urgent matter Mr potter" His funny voice made Harry roll his eyes.

"Gentlemen, the meeting is dismissed' Harry said acutely and stood up to walk around his table coming intact with his brown eyes.

His office went silent for few seconds as only feet rushing outwards and the door clicked shut.

"I don't know why I summoned you for this, especially this" Harry pressed his lips in a tight smile and took a seat on his arm chair crossing his legs.

A rough chuckle escaped Bryan lips and he took a seat opposite to him on a single sofa and made him self comfortable enough, a few months ago he wouldn't have dared to move his feet.

Funny how things change quickly he thought, " Desperation, perhaps." Bryan replied cheekily.

Harry glared at Bryan for catching his nerve on point,he remained silent, he still despised Bryan for being uncomfortably close to his girl, but over the months Ginny showed him that she truly meant to honour her words, her love for him, and only him. That thought made Harry's heart melt and his chest puffed with pride as tho he had been awarded a prestigious award.

Tapping his feet Bryan looked curiously at his ex boss for several tortured months, Harry was patient and kind to his fellow employees just not him, he always held a tight noose around his neck, waiting to cut the air. Okay, he might be exaggerating but he was still mean to him, catching every tiny mistake, marking his all files personally, and cross-checking his every action. It was hectic and always kept him on toes.