Chapter 23

Few days passed away, I was editing my interview and polishing it's edges for one good last time, I pretty much surprised myself  with the final draft. I got to agree on this one, so far all my assignments were in good shape but may be this will help me score gold, As again I can't overlook the fact that Harry had nothing to with my subject and his interview gave me zero credit academically, I sighed, I was overthinking this again, I pushed my papers in my folder and got ready for the University. 

"Are you leaving for class?" Bryan asked me as I was wearing my coat and nodded at him.

"Wait up,  I have my class at this early hour too." He smiled at me. 

"Okay, well hurry up then." I fixed my rainbow wollen scarf around my neck and looked for my boots. 

"Lets go" He came out wearing his black beanie and took his coat from the coat hanger, It was snowing heavily now as we were close to the christmas anyway and soon my holidays were going to get started I had made many plans as ever but hoped I could actually strike two from the list of ten. I mostly slept in and feed myself like an grumpy cat. 

"Which Class you have today?" I asked him thinking I should have bought some coffee with me.

"Law Enforcement" He replied. I exhaled out a long breath.

"Did you figured out your assignment?" He inquired.

We din't had time to chit chat later on, we both were busy as the clock arms working, studying, sleeping. But this wasn't new since last two years this had been the most hectic month of the year so it was natural to stay out of the business, my breath hitched and suddenly I felt colder than ever, I did told him I had an alternative for the assignment so that he did not had to worry about it anymore but I dint gave him briefs. Why am I hiding this from him, even I dint had an answer for that, but I left the need to keep my two worlds separate.

"It's actually done, I had my deadline today remember." I pressed my finger on his forehead.

"Ops, was it? I have two more days and this Law is eating me alive, Tell me love how am I every going to be an Auror?" He groaned closing his eyes. 

Funny truth Bryan aimed to be an Auror too. I knew he wanted to be that but what I did not know was Harry was actually one. May be that's why he talked about Harry when ever he got a chance too, I completely shut my ears whenever he mentioned Harry in the past. 

"Helloo...there should be your motivational line here saying 'Oh Bryan love, your going to be an kick ass Auror one day, I rest my faith in your hands'" He mimicked my voice and fluttered his eyelashes at me and I laughed at his weak preformance. 

"I know you will be a kick ass Auror, no doubt in that Brye" I laughed and so did he. Sometimes all you had to do is boost your best friend confidence at the right time, he looked as tho he needed it most and threw his hand over my shoulder giving me his warm side hug, I moved closer to him, to the rest of the college we looked like an adorable couple and they all passed cute comments, it was fun at the start but later it started annoying me, may be that's why cute guys wont approach me any time, because this monkey all ways hanging around. Yet, it never played as an disadvantage in his favour, he still scored girls ocassionaly when ever he can. 

Another good thing was he was so busy in his studies and assignment he din't implored on my rather serious problem he was just glad I got an alternative and I was happy he dint mingled just this time. 

"I will see you after class" I said to him removing his hand off my shoulder.

"Can't I have double class then I would head to Library" He replied kissing me cheek.

"Okay." I shrugged and went ahead for my class, It was boring as we were only reviewing our lessons again. By the end of it we submitted our assignments I put my folder on Prof Gambon desk and he smirked at me I gave me a tight smile and left his class. 

It was past noon when I reached home I grunted at the sight of the mess somehow it looked trashier than ever, I was hoping on catching some sleep but No I cant live with myself like this any longer this was my home for god sake not a dumpster. I would pull Bryan ears next time, this is the last time I am taking the initiative to clean this crap. 

I was half way to clean when I heard a hoot and glanced around to see Hedwig resting on the window I smiled seeing him. I padded my steps towards him and he hooted again.

"Oh! I saw you boy" I lovingly patted his wings and took the letter.

I thought Harry might have changed his plans when I never received him letter it took me by surprise seeing Hedwig after couple of days. I opened the letter.

Ginny,

I was wondering about our deal, if it's a no trouble for you, I am free this weekend. Or next. Suit your schedule.

Harry.  

By now I was accustomed to Harry's short and to the point letters, with an odd formality in them. I had my exams coming this week my last will be just on the end of the weekend, lucky him. I took my quill and paper just like last time and wrote my reply.

Dear Harry,

I am all set for the next weekend.  Meet me at prinstin at 10 pm. Make your list.

Xoxo Ginny.

I closed the letter and after feeding Hedwig some nuts I let him fly free. 

I looked around my spotless home and sighed, taking off my gloves and putting my feet on the small coffee table Ieaned back closing my eyes, relaxing. I suddenly opened my eyes and smacked my forehead.I put XOXO at the end of the letter again, when will I learn? I huffed and shrugged let it go my heart said so I let it go.