Chapter 6

Bang!! 

Silence.

Bang! Bang!!

I woke up abruptly hearing the harsh knocks on my door. My eyes slowly closing again. Then I hear someone shouting my name over a loud speaker with repetitive banging. I groaned, yet unable to speak. My eyes flickered open slightly.

Light beams of sunrise was falling over my window curtains casting a soft glow of orange and red coating my room with brighter lights. Signalling that's a complete new day and i have no idea how morning came so quickly. I just landed my head on the pillow and baam its morning again.

''Ginny" I heard a murderous scream over my door.

I dragged myself from my bed and stared at door reminding myself it was me who gave this right to assault my ears in the morning and pushing the thought at bay to punch the person behind the door.

As lame as it may sound but no alarm clock could ever wake me from my dead sleep unless someone like this head shot banging or screaming in my ears.

"I hear you Bryan" I gritted my Teeth.

I opened my door and found almost tripling Bryan at my feet. somehow he regained his balance and stood sky high. I wished he did flipped and broke his nose for all the banging. Too bad he was safe.! and so was ice cream in his hand I looked at ice cream weirdly at this hour this idiot was eating ice cream.

"Really, at this time?" I gazed at his ice cream tub

"I was craving for some ice cream, and when you crave you can never wait" he said gleefully.

I can never understand this how can people be so happy go lucky in the morning where they are brighter than sun and smile wider than sky. If I properly motion my body in a right direction without banging my head in a pole or wall I would be lucky. let alone smile and be polite. But Bryan being Bryan was an annoying morning person who sat on my chest unless I am awake. 

I eyed the ice cream tub once more and moved him from my way heading towards coffee suddenly I whipped  around and glared at him

"You better not eat my Butter Scotch this time" I deadpan.

"NO, it's mine peppermint" replied Bryan. putting the tub almost on my face.

I stepped back and twitched my eyes at him clearly warning him more. I looked at his tub which read peppermint and thought  how can any one enjoy such odd flavor plus where does he find this strange flavor at all? i know butter scotch is pretty odd too but i love it. And Bryan wont hesitate to gulp it down that either. 

"Did you completed your paper?" asked Bryan. who was still nibbling on his dear ice cream. I poured some coffee in my mug and sat on the high stool table and nodded my head in agreement.

"Great, I thought you might after all need my help" mocked Bryan. Even though it wasn't his subject. 

Bryan white was my roommate, we shared a small cozy apartment together in Paris. It's looks as if it was yesterday when I met Bryan for the first time on afternoon, where I saw a young lad with black hairs 6 feet tall placing colourful sheets outside the university soft board, curious I craned my neck a little more, I saw him was placing an add for a roomie. 

After he went, I moved and examined his poster and his sloppy handwriting which he tried to decorate a bit, but it made it more clumsy. I smiled at it and gave a thought,  I was leaving in a hostel near campus with all the security and comfort, but I never felt more trapped. I wanted to breath more. I wanted my space.

I made my decision to move out from hostel and move in with this guy. But I cant just move in with a total stranger right? so i started keeping an eye on him. unfortunately he dint shared any of my classes. so I had to put an extra effort and rome around him to get to know his circle and his own character. I believed I could be a good spy or an under cover agent until that day.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked around. no one.

I felt the tap again and I moved my head to my left. no one. strange. 

I was still looking at my right to make sure i wasn't missing that person out when some one stood infront of me. halting my steps from moving forward.

"Are you looking for me?" asked a strange voice.

I looked up and was startled to see the same boy I was spying on. with the close proximity I saw his eyes for the first time they were hazel brown with an angular nose and soft lips. he smiled at my shameless cross checking his features showing a small dimple in his left cheek. I blushed and step backed.

"Excuse me?" I played innocent. 

"Do i know you mister?"

He arched his eyebrow and smirked at me  folding his hands.

"very well Miss Weasley" replied this guy. Shame I haven't had his name and yet I have been following him for days. Idiot

He leaned himself on the wall and made an smug face, trying to be smarty as he bluntly started checking me out. I felt heat climbing my neck as I looked into his eyes afraid I am caught in my own game. I cleared my throat making an inappropriate voice.

"Don't be so coy I know you like me baby" he gave me a sly leer.

"What?" I demented.

"I saw you playing spy with me? Don't u think I wont notice , when such pretty red head follows me?" He  Smirked.

I shuffled my feet and thought about this guy and the way he moves. Sure he was a big time flirt but never he harmed any girl. He had many people around him always may be because he is too bubbly to sit around(I know he is A guy, but I cant help it) I even laughed at his lame jokes. And all in all I had a good vibe from him. But he is too stupid to think that I have different intentions with him. Before be could muster up some more crap in his brain I babbled.

"I was actually following you around to get to know you, I saw you the other day when you were placing the add for a rommie, I thought I might actually know you a better first before approaching you with my staying proposal more like moving in. Though I live in hostel I really wanted to live out and really feel like I am actually alone and free and dependent" I spoke like a running train. More honest with my creepy stalking.

He only started at me for a whole minute then he slowly asked.

"You were following me, to be my rommie?" Shock evident on his face.
"Yeah" I replied nervously.

"I can't believe it. Woman! I thought you were behind this not my apartment" he gestured towards his face and body with an heartbroken look.

"Aaaa...nope" I said laughing.  Finding it funny.

He looked pissed rather than insulted. And took in my view. He extended his hand "Bryan, Bryan white" he said.

I took his hand "Ginny weasley".

"I know your name, love" he smiled with an glint of mischief in his eyes.  
I cant believe its been two years with our first meet as I stare at Bryan who is blabbing about his paper too. Paper. Oh shit.

"What happened?" Asked Bryan worried. I may have said that loud again(my inner thoughts)

"I have to edit my paper still Bryan" I screamed.

I am so screwed!!!