Bonus Chapter

Ginny stood still at one place waiting, the lights began to dim bit by bit when the only light shinning in the room were fairy lights hovering above her head and tracing a pattern of her little vendor inside the house making an shape curve lines forming an arrow, she visited this home only twice before which made her  unaware about all the remaining sections of the house. 

When she thought nothing was gonna happen the light above her head left it spot and started guiding her step instead of following it anymore. Ginny nervously followed the bright light it made her take an turn and then a small gallery appeared, she has never been in his part before, a small wooden door stood at the end of it. The light glowed and showed the door more clearly.

Ginny gulped her dry throat, her heart suddenly decided to run a mile in a minute, this anticipation was killing her already. Yet, she hold the door knob for few seconds preparing her hyped brain and nervous heart, taking a deep breath she slowly opened the door, it moved in a slow motion making no sound a tol. 

The first thing that hit her was cold wind and smell of fresh ice sprinkled in air and around, the ground was visible with a bit of snow covering it here and there. Ginny carefully step out, she gazed around to the new area eagerly searching for Harry, she dint found him but her attention was captured by its surroundings, it looked like a backyard to her, she thought her home backyard was an average size but this made it twice in shape. 

Thin bamboos were planted in each corner completely covering the whole area, on it hanged old oil lamps in shape and sizes, she moved carefully the snow began to drizzle a lil bit more making it more dreamy, a tree caught her eye, which looked more than years old and easily dominated the whole arena the fairy light which followed her was from this tree because the tree shook with all the tiny lights floating around her, completing the tree itself with its serine beauty.

Ginny was transfixed by its alluring beauty when her gaze lower to take in a complete view that's where she found him, Harry stood under it shade, leaning his half weight on it. He wore an black turtle neck sweater with black jeans and an equally black overcoat, His hair were neatly set may be an hour back now they looked all shabby with his repeated combing with his own hand. His green eyes were brighter than ever shining through his spotless glasses. His smile reached his eyes when he studied me with his unwavering attention just like me. 

Harry saw Ginny enter backyard, This was it. All of his wait was about to end any minute. He saw her coming inside the house all alone and with an odd look, he stopped himself with all his will power not to run to her and snatch her in his arms. He planned everything for her. just her, with patience come virtue, he reminded himself that repeatedly pulling down his hair. 

When the door finally opened and Ginny stepped down, for a split second he forgot to breath all together. Her red glossy hair flamed like fire in its pure beauty underneath the soft glow of lamps, she wore an plain Green sweater with black jeans and ankle boots, Her face hitched his breath again, the sharp bones around her jaw and cheeks set her features to stand out. How can she look so simple yet so stunning to him. It drove him insane.

He slowly leaned back on the tree for sheer support because he couldn't take it anymore to stand there invisible to her, but her beautiful face looked a bit restless, her eyebrows were married and she searched for something with Desperation. Her eyes scanning completely avoiding the decoration, it took her to take all her surroundings in second attempt. 

Her eyes widen a bit when she started looking around and the look of confusion slipped off her face and astonishment took its place, it gave him great pleasure to just look at her in oblivion to study her every move and change of expression a small smile crept of her face which made him smile too. she soon followed the tiny lights which were  obidently following her and it lead it to him.