Chapter 10

Bizarre. Completely and utterly bizarre. How can it happen? and why on earth did I just shouted his name from the top of my lungs? what if he is not Harry? and what if he is indeed Harry? my heart beat was thumping slow as I anxiously waited for him to turn.

He stopped in his tracks and lifted his head I met those green eyes once more and his signature glasses. It was real. He was real. He was actually standing couple of steps below me, here in Paris  in Ministry. He took a step back and rested his hand on railing furrowing his eye brows. I waved my hands like an stupid five year old. He slowly inched a little closer and adjusted his glasses a small smile appearing on his face.

"Ginny" He said.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I inquired. confused. 

"I am on work. How are you?" He said.

"I am good, and you?" I asked.

"well" He replied.

I was in shock on moment, what are the odds? how did he landed here? and work? what does he do? so many questions, too many questions. I looked at him and he looked back. Silence. Neither of us saying anything. I saw my watch and oh shit I was running late. I looked back at him and may be he saw my worried look he took glanced at his watch.

"I got to go, sorry" Harry said.

 Relieved that he said bye first not that I wanted him to think I was getting late or something but before I could say bye he went. He was moving in such rush as though he had fire set on his heels. 

"Bye" I said softly. More confused than ever, did that just happened? 

I turned around and climbed some more steps. Third floor a huge sign was hanging in the air without any chains, I swiftly moved around it looked pretty abandoned for such huge place. Floor was divided into two parts, I took the left and luckily I saw people operating every where with an electric vibe in the air, men women charging orders passing flying notes. I looked like an lost puppy.

I saw an desk 'RECEPTION' hanging in mid air just like the floor sign. seeing an opening I went to the area.  A pretty blonde man was standing behind it sorting his desk multi tasking, I cleared my throat he looked up.

"Excuse me, where can I find Madam Finn's office?" I asked.

"You are standing in her office lady" He replied.

I blinked once and then twice. what? this whole big part is her office? OH.MY.GOD. 

"Mm....can I..Can I possibly see her today?" I questioned him. Ted. I read his batch.

"Do you have an appointment?" He asked in a bored tone.

Busted. No I don't have any appointment. I dint even knew I need to have an appointment. But isn't like the basic rule? Idiot Ginny. 

"Aa....nope" I replied sheepishly.

He looked at me as if I was a retard I saw judgement in his eyes and I dint liked it for one bit.

"Sorry Miss, I cant help you" He said with annoyance.

"I can wait." I said.

"No use. You see that line, they are sitting here since six and more will march in." He replied.

I took a look at 'the line' it was already of 15 people and more were to join? and it was only nine in the morning. 

"May I have an appointment for tomorrow instead?" I asked.

"I am afraid, there are no reservation till next month" He stated.

"what.? till next month" I asked dubiously.

"Packed and jammed." He simply answered.

"I will wait then." I argued.

"It's your choice Madam, please move you are holding the queue" He said irritated. 

More people were standing at the back I turned and looked at the blonde Ted and gave him a pointed look making my way to the waiting area. Stubbornly I stood my ground for two hours seeing more people coming in and yet I waited and waited now it was two and I was tired and hungry and my feet were sore. Blonde Ted was giving me a glance here and there in a while and it was making me more angry. 

Defeated I quietly made my way out and now was heading down the stairs towards exit. Stupid rules. Why do you need appointments necessarily? Now what, she is booked for a month.  A MONTH. My head started to hurt from this excess tension.I was walking way back home like an lost solider arms hunched bad bad mood. I adjusted my bag strap and remembered letters. Letters from friends and family. Yeah I can read them and I will feel much better. I changed my direction and started walking north.      

I stopped and took a deep breath filling my lungs with this familiar scent, I gazed at this breath taking view in front of me miles and miles covered in water. crystal clean blue sea. It tasted like salt in the breeze and snoozy gentle laps of water had an rather calming effect on me. This was my favourite place in this whole world. I found it when I had just moved to Paris two years back. Even with its outstanding beauty it was usually vacant. It surprised me till this date. 

This was my spot. for almost everything specially for my letters. I went to my bench. there were a long line of benches laying around in a straight line facing sea. but I only choosed to sit on the third bench. It was drilled in my mind the view was perfect from this bench. Hence. only this bench. 

I sat and greeted my old friend and got comfy pulling my legs up and folding them. I took my bag and took out the letters and chocolate jelly sandwich with my water bottle. Hmmm...where to start?