Chapter 19

It started to snow a little by little and I inhaled a sharp breath filling my lungs with cold air and taking the beauty of snow which now started to cover the roads and trees and buildings around in white blanket, in a blink of eye it was time for another Christmas in paris. Another holiday I wont be seeing my family. I sighed and became sad all over again. I missed them anyway but holidays and festives made me more sad thinking how really far I had came without them. I really planned on visting London this year but changed the plans mid way because I really didn't want to face him. I thought I wasn't ready yet.

But it's a funny world. Isn't it? I was running from something which I was meant to collide anyhow. Now I was no longer sad but angry because I was being too coward and canceled my plans and chance of happiness due to someone who should no longer effect me. But I was glad facing him only cleared my clouds of confusion and gave me a bigger picture. On and on things were going okay.

I came back to the apartment to catch some sleep I was feeling drowsy, a power nap was much needed, I had time a hour before my shift. It was a hell messy than last time I remember. Times like this I regret sharing house with a guy. Bryan was a clumsy fool and I was a cluster. Match made in heaven which made this place a living hell. Oh god why can't he clean this place once? I groaned.

His sheets from last night still on floor whole carpet was covered in wrappers, newspapers magazines his paper work mine too was scattered all around. Even coffee table was covered in mess. Don't even get me started on kitchen. Oh god! What should I do? Should I try to clean this place or take my nap? I chewed my lip in great debate. Bryan was useless he wont move a muscle in this mess infact he will put words in mouth and In no time I will declare I will clean this mess with my own words. He did that before I knew that idiot too well.

But I was tired as hell I wanted to sleep and nothing else. Some other time, I thought. we survived in place like this. Nothing new. I shrugged and made my way to my room. I removed my hoodie eyeing my bed as a lost lover and greeted it as a good friend.

Next thing I know is some soft hoots are howling in distanced space and I covered my face with another pillow. I heard it again. Ughh..can't a girl have some sleep. And what is this noise.? Bryan send Pigwidgeon his home. Then who's owl it is.?

I sighed and got up lazily rubbing my eyes and a white owl catches my attention. It was resting on my window slowly taking my room in his sharp view. I squinted my eyes and saw the owl now which was staring at me. My eyes slowly winded. It couldn't be!!!

I jumped out of bed and ran towards window."Hedwig!!!" The white amazing owl hooted back and nodded his head as tho she recognised me and was as happy as I was seeing her. I felt a tug in my heart. "Oh Hedwig!!" I cooed at Hedwig lovingly patting its head and slowly I placed my hand infront of her, she took a step and was now resting on my hand. I was so happy seeing her.! "You sure have become more pretty, I missed you" I loving rubbed her beak. I took her outside and in kitchen where I fed her some nuts. She happily nibbled on them.

I watched her silently smiling at her, it's been so long I haven't seen her. How come she visited me today and then it hit me! Merlyns beard! She must have bought me Harry's letter! What a dumb twig I am! I ran back to my room and started searching for his letter, it was neatly placed on my side table near window.

I took it in my hand and see the pale white small envelope on which "Ginny" was written just my name. I waited for this all my life. A letter from Harry. Just my name on it! Not a line about me in some other person letter, aka Ron's letter. I waited for that butterfly felling in my stomach but it only made a inappropriate whale like noise I was hungry. A small smile played on my lips. Another achievement another sign I was over him.! I opened the envelope even a smaller paper was resting in it. Like a small post card. I took it out.

Ginny,

I have revised my schedule and it looks clear on weekend, I would be waiting for your reply for the interview, if yes, send me the venue name.

Harry.

I read it again and it only screamed one word "FORMAL" or should I say "FORMALITY" my conscious grew on me, and what if? My answer is no? What should I do Mr Potter? Not bother to reply to you. I ignored his lack of maners and saw my greater need. I shouldn't be impulsive.

I did got permission to interview him I must make a greater deal out of it. I crossed my legs and took my quill out dipped it in the ink I took my letters sheet which I was so choose about, tore it in half and started writing.

Dear Harry,

I am glad you kept your word, and the answer is still a yes, I am free on weekend as well how about friday night? Meet you at Prinstin Library.

Xoxo,
Ginny.

I closed the letter and put it in the small envelope and wrote his name in the middle.

Hedwig was silently standing beside me whole time glaring at my words I placed the letter in her small mouth she rubbed her head on my arm and I kissed her head. She flew like an pro beautifully spreading her wings in the sky and disappeared in a blink.

Did I wrote xoxo In the end? Oh god! I faceplamed myself at my stupidity.! What idea it must give him now? He was too formal to even include dear and here I am giving hugs and kisses.! And the worst thing I did not took a secong glance at it. It became a habit after writng thousand letters to friends and family! Oh god.! Oh come on Ginny get a grip. He wouldn't even notice it in his busy schedule he will only read it once amd throw it in the corner. This is your old habit too much thinking!

I look at the clock and my eyes alramed as the clock. Shoot! I am running late.