Harry PoV

I looked at the sky sensing the change in weather it's gonna snow soon. And it's colder than usual I fixed my scarf securely around my neck as it somehow always get lose. But nothing can bring warmth anymore I'm colder inside than the merciless snow.

Moving ahead I saw a flower shop and my steps grew lazier against my will. I contemplated on buying them. But, then again I don't even know what flowers she likes.

Dropping the idea, I went along the way thinking to retreat back. No one will even notice my absences but Hermione messages and letters kept haunting me. She kept me pulling until I stopped at the small wooden door. Which unlikely felt home.

I don't want to see her yet so soon. I don't like on what part I departed from her home like an uninvited guests I marched in and demanded the answers I wasn't sure I hold the questions for it.

Before I know it I had actually knocked. I took a step back to return when I saw Ron's face.

"Mate!" Ron's face enlightened seeing me. And an familiar feeling rushed back in me. Making me smile in a long time as he opened the door and welcomed me in.

I heard footsteps reaching us but we moved in and I saw Hermione making her way inside the room. She lifted her gaze and an alarmed experience caught her face seeing me in person.

Her long brown curls loosely tied around her eyes wide and innocent. Her mouth had an 'o' shape as I caught her in moment. A breathtaking smile broke on her face as she jumped on me without any second thoughts as I would disappear in thin air, like I always do.

I caught her in my arms on quick reflex and I had grown accustomed to Hermione's impulsive hugs. She made no move to leave me as I had expected this hold her tight needing her strength more than her.

"Let him breath, Moine" I heard Ron saying softly to her.

I chuckled at his words but she made no move to break the hug as if making herself sure that I'm finally in front of her. After a beat. She let me go and looked all over my face making sure I'm fine. So I said it aloud.

"I am fine, Hermione" I said it to her. For her sake anyway.

Ron clapped my back and I gave him a quick hug too. Smiling seeing the faces which still cared for me and which meant most to me.

"Ginny, what are you doing there, come in. See Harry is finally back!" Hermione exclaimed. She is really happy seeing me.

I flinched hearing her name. Can't I just avoid her. How can I? This whole dinner was arranged for her comeback. I took a deep breath and turned.

It's a good thing I took a deep breath before because for a moment I forgot how to breath atol. She stood there in all her alluring personality, her startling red hair falling softly on her shoulder than her back, her beautiful eyes sparkling with joy. Matching her never dying spirit. I can forever look at them. What always caught me off guard was her timid smile she gave me. A small yet pure.

I have seen her laugh before a full blown smile too. But I never received it I was always entitled to a shy smile which she just named it for me. And secretly I was glad seeing it every time.

"Hello Harry" Ginny waved hi I reciprocate her actions.

A sharp knock made her jump and she quickly excused us. I saw Sara Ginny's best friend making her way down. It's amazing I still remember her after all these years.

If she is here then who is at the door. I dint need to wait long as I heard there conversation loud and clear. It was Bryan or Ryan whatever his name was.