Chapter 16

It's been an hour since I parted my way with Harry and with a little luck I might have guessed Madam Finn correct, only a few moments ago my confusion was cleared as a lady called this slightly older women greeted her as Madam Finn, She looked the same way as Harry described her, she was wearing plain black gown with dangling diamond I guess. with her grey hair brushing her shoulder in a smooth manner, her green eyes had an shine in them despite her age and a perfect smile on her thin red lips, above all one thing which fixed glaze on her was not her pretty face but her oval shape blue diamond bracelet with clear cut small diamond surrounding it and a thin criss cross chain delicately resting on her wrist shinned and captivated the person around her, I admired her bracelet for a enough time. Harry was right about that I thought.

I moved around her looking for an opportunity to introduce myself, people circled her like an bee hive and she was the queen bee. Busy in deep conversation I tried to eave drop but I did not understand a word.

After an eternity passing she was moving alone towards bathroom and I increased my pace a little faster as I was practically stalking her for couple of hour, I crossed some other people taking a short cut to stand in front of her, she halted her steps and I quickly moved side way she gave me a confused look and I cleared my throat ready to talk and impress.

"Do I know you?" She raised her eyebrows in an annoying way.

Surprisingly her voice was soft to my ears and I was curious to believe all the rumours about her.

"Hi, I am Ginny Weasley." I said in a quite voice but firmly, extending my hand for her, she looked at it and looked me in the eye. Okay no hand shakes. I took my hand back and fixed my dress at its sides.

"Can I help you?" she questioned me.

"I Yes Mam, I am actually a student at Coulubrin University, my main subject is Merm language, I want you to give me five minutes of your time, for an interview for my final assignment which is way to crucial for me to pass out my exam, I please need your five just five minutes of your time. I tried to have an appointment but you were too busy and this is my last resort, could you please help me out" I blurred in one breath saying what came to my mind, all recited and phrased speeches and facts and all intelligence jumping out of the window the second I started speaking.

She gave me a look free of expression and tilted her head to her right. Then she smiled a little.

"Of course, if you can give me a minute" She motioned towards bathroom.

"Yeah. please." I gave her space and was over moon she agreed if not agreed she certainley did not screamed at me saying 'get lost' or showing me her infamous temper or insulting me with funny words or mocking me or so many other ways of embarrassment

I patiently waited for her standing little further from bathroom smiling all the way. I saw people dancing more like only swirling around litely on the dance floor, song after song finished and I watched colourful gowns moving in smooth circles perfectly, Can I ever be this pious and perfect in ball dancing?

I slowly started growing worried as some more time passed but never did the bathroom door opened and Madam Finn walked out. some women went and came out and I got tensed, I felt a presence next to me.

"Any luck?" Harry said he voice sounding thick.

I jumped at his sudden voice and placed a hand of my heart as I was too busy watching bathroom door.

"Yes...or no? A yes I guess." I sighed.

He had an whisky glass in his hand with few drops left in them. He signaled his hand to a waiter and he rushed to his side replacing another new glass in his hand. He gave me golden liquid without even asking. I took and debated whether to consume it or not, I don't have an strong liquor stomach.

"Did you met her?" He asked.

"I guess." I said still looking at bathroom door.

He moved his head and stood beside me quietly, after a few minutes he exchanged his glass again. Neither of us making a sound. We stood there like statues me looking at bathroom and He moving his gaze around crowd.

"should I check in?" I asked Harry.

He looked at me removing his eyes from amber liquid and smacked his lips thinking out loud.

"Sure." He replied.

I gathered courage and took a deep breath and gave him my half glass full champagne and went for bathroom. I opened the door and looked inside I dint even need to spy it further there were only two toilets cabins fa at the end which hanged open showing no one presence. I closed my eyes and yet walked further inside.

Huge mirror was placed on the wall with lavish wash basin sinks so clean you could eat noodles in it. clean towels were neatly placed on the sides of the basin. I saw my self in the mirror my make up needed a touch over and stands of hair losend from my hairdo and were falling on forward. I tucked them back, an tear escaped from the corner of my eye. I brushed it lightly and stood straight.

All my efforts were drained to nothing, she fooled me so cleverly I scolded myself on my being too naive. I knew something was wrong when she dint appeared back with in few minutes, But I refused to listen to my senses and waited like a fool.

I went outside and saw Harry standing at the fixed spot only leaning on the wide pillar his bow gone and his crisp shirt a little lose with his legs crossed taking a sip from his glass staring out nowhere in particular he had a sharper jaw line with now a five o'clock shadow, from far it looked as tho he was posing for a shot, he stood in style when he was actually relaxing.

I moved towards him and he saw me approaching him he lifted my half champagne in his hand from the side table, he gave me my glass and raised his eyebrows.

"I should get going." I said in a hushed tone.

He stood straight and studied my face he thinned his lips and placed his hand on my elbow. He started walking and forced me to walk with him. stopping at the exit. He let go of my hand and stood with an arm distance.

"Why did you want to met her anyway?" He tilted his head a little.

"I had this college assignment, where we had to have an interview with known celebratries and I happened to had her in my pocket" I sighed and took my coat in my hand from this person who out of no where came and handed me mine coat.

"Is this assignment of your's important?"

"It's crucial, I need it any way I can get it."

"May I help you, this time? or you can do it on your own?"

He gave a hard look.

"Can you?"

I examined him closely.

"I could"

"You can get me an Interview?"

"positive"

"Madam Finn's interview?"

"NOPE"

"Then who's?"

"Mine."