Chapter 46

Harry and I walked the Aisle together and I was overwhelmed with family and friends around, dozens of eyes were on us and I thanked the stars for Harry being next to me, it was a short walk but it looked a mile long.

"Just keep smiling" Harry whispered in my ear and left me at the bride's side. Looking up I saw Ron standing right infront of me and tears of joy filled my eyes as he gave me a radiant smile and mouthed 'beautiful' I laughed and mouthed back 'love you'

He smiled infectiously and the song begin signalling the bride, all eyes were fixed at the entrance and Hermione walked in with her father. She wore a long sleek snow drop white gown with beautiful laced detailing around her neck and her long sleeves. Her hair tied up and a crystal tiara rested on her head proudly, her beautiful face was covered with a pretty veil, she walked elegantly and with much confidence.

Her father left her at dice in Ron's hand and then the ceremony begin, I carefully listed to there funny and pure vows with joy. And thanked the heavens for there union.

"You may now kiss your wife" the priest announced and together we all hooted at the announcement and Ron lovingly took his beautiful wife's face in his hand and softly kissed her. Sharing there first kiss as husband and wife.

Mad applause erupted the whole hall and Ron just deepened his kiss. Fred and George started to whistle louder and Hermione backed out breaking there kiss and hiding her falmed face in her husband's neck. He hold her securely and kissed her head. I laughed and cooed at the we'd couple wishing all the happiness in the world.

Ron and Hermione walked down the aisle as thousands of petals were showered at them from the guests. Heading down the stage I went to meet my overjoyed family and friends.

An hour after the ceremony and I'm already exhausted with people and greetings. Heart full wishes and after plenty of leg pulling I took a seat next to Sara.

"Ready to run again?" Sara joked and I smaked her head also stealing her drink for the mean joke.

"I guess not, seeing your feet" she clicked her tongue.

"Can you hide me?" I asked her taking a large sip.

"Awh. My poor babe! Come here" she opened her arms and I gladly hugged her. She offered me her hug after an eternity. May be she isn't mad anymore.

"I truly missed ya" I said her slowly and she hugged me tighter and let go of me.

"Me too" she solemnly replied.

A loud screeching voice boomed and we all closed our ears. The dance stage was setting up and the mick was placed, we sat back in our chairs and continued our talk.

"How are you? You hardly replied my letters" I innocently asked her.

Sara bit her cheek " I am sorry, I was just so mad at you." Her voice grew heavier.

"Hey! It doesn't matter. We all do mistakes" I pinched her cheeks lovingly.

"Oww! What are you two-year old?" She rubbed her cheek and I laughed.

"I hope you didn't doomed my hard work" I winked at her playfully.

"Actually, I kinda did." Sara said girmly and I felt so my heart sink.

"But, we are safe. We are expanding next month." She brightly said and I felt relived the next moment.

"I'm so happy for you. You totally deserve it! But how?" I congratulated her on her success.

"Your brother's have been a great help! And also Bryan" Sara said happily.

"Yeah...wait what? Did you said Bryan?" I asked her bewildered.