Chapter 36

"You have completely given up on your internship then?" Bryan asked.

"No." I said.

He gave me a dead stare "yes you did." He stated the fact.

"May be" I clicked my tongue.

"For a lotion shop?" He chuckled.

My smile vanished and I gave him a dark look lucky him Sara was out of earshot or he would have been a dead man.

"Sorry" Bryan scratched his head.

"So what now?.you are just to sell them? You don't even make it" Bryan continued sabotaging my spirt.

"Yes Bryan I am gonna keep the finance and sell them as well" I replied him sickingly sweetly.

"That means you are the cashier and sells girl" he kept pushing me.

I gave him a deadpan look and he burst out laughing. He get on my nerves. I swear.

"Don't you have a job to do? How's your internship working." I asked him back. He grew silent.

"I heard, 'the boy who saved us' is your head. How is that going junior" I mocked him in open. He asked for this.

"It's going great sells girl!" He threw his legs on the table and I was tempted to push him out of the chair. My chair.

"Harry isn't putting workload on you?" I asked humoursly.

"Actually no. He is far busy and superior to train interns" Brayn cheekily replied.

He is going all strong now. I remembered the day he came running when he was introduced to Harry as there new interns. He was sweating like a dog. Happy memories.

"You mean. Far ahead and capable and smart and talented than you." I smirked at him.

"Every where fan girls. I didn't count you in them" Bryan gaped. This cheeky little bastard.

I pulled a face at him and he laughed again this time I did push him. He just rolled around and annoyed Sara as she was busy arranging shelf's alphabetically.

Few moments later I heard Sara screaming my name. I chuckled sorry Sara I'm just gonna ignore that. As I have a pile of work to do.

As promised Sara gave an answer and she said yes. She was.ready to launch her products again but she wanted no other roof. She wanted to open her own business but the capital was missing.

After alot of arguments and negotiating the terms with Fred and George I finally made them see her point and made them agree to financial support her as there investing clients.

That made a different role and a whole lot of new plan when Sara played her trump card as announcing me as her business partner. Even surprising me.

I refused to be her partner. She then declared it's either her way or no way. I tried reasoning with her but she was adamant. Initially I cave in as it secretly excited me too.

Therefore I am here deciding the outlook of our shop 'wicked witches'

"Your brainless friend will turn me into a murderer" Sara blazed fire.

"How can you make her that made?" I pulled Bryan's ear.

"Owh!! She is too easy! Not like you. You rock." He said smugly. Forgetting I am still holding his ear.

"Will you let go? It hurts like a bitch" Bryan growled.

"Don't. Just don't ever let it go." Sara smirked seeing him in pain.