Chapter 3

Sara and me hang out for a while in her room trying to change the subject from my depressed thoughts and more on the brighter side of Coulubrin University.

It was already getting exciting for us to even think of the Uni but the more I thought about it the more I became nervous. But Paris gave me hope. I tried to convince sara to tag along with me.

"At least pretend for my sake, that you are trying" I joked.

"You know I am" faked sara.

My eyes twitched and I gave her the-i-know-you-are-so-faking look and she only winked at me slightly chuckling.

"I should get going. Before my mum come down hunting me" I added.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow" replied sara.

We exchanged our good byes and before she can close her door I turn around and caught her in a hug and thanked her for listening to me. She shooed me and we smiled all our goofy smiles at each other. I left her house feeling a lot better.

During the ride back my brain was cautiously working on the plan how to break this news to my parents? As I knew it will take wonders before they agree, before anybody agree.

I decided to break the news only after I receive my confirmation letter of acceptance from the Coulubrin University. Since I have already applied and was waiting patiently for my fate to work.

Days passed I was more quite and much anxious for my better being.

It was until one day where all of us were having brunch and mails appeared since I was going crazy with no reply from the university I tried my level best to act normal but my feet were tapping against the table without my will.

From all the people around Harry got from his seat to collect all the mails. I inwardly screamed at him. He didn't had her suffocation girl friend around today. May be that's why he was moving on his will.

I know it was totally dumb to think like that but I couldn't help it. Now can I?

He started going through the mails as if no biggie as he practically lived and was more closely knitted to us like never before. It was cute as on the same time irritating as he started sorting them too.

I held my breath for so long. I had troubled breathing. Just when I thought I had no mail or more like an no reply.

Harry caught my eye and something strange crossed in his eyes. His beautiful green eyes. I dropped my gaze and he called my name.

"Ginny. You've got an mail" he said quietly

"I did?" I asked nervously.

He nodded his head. And personally came around my seat and handed me my letter. My hands trembled before quickly grabbing it and hiding it not even looking at the letter.

"Who wrote you a letter?" Questioned Ron.

"Pardon me." I started at Ron.

"Oooo...is it personal? You've got yourself a boyfriend now Gin"? Teased Fred

"Is it an love letter"? Added George with an smirk

My face matched my hair colour and I only glared at my silly brothers who were more curious than me. My parent's busy in there letters completely ignoring the banter.

"It's just an subscription letter from some fashion magazine" said Harry.

"What? A magazine that too fashion magazine" laughed Fred.

"You are loosing your charm Gin" said Ron rolling his eyes.

"What? Aren't we rubbing ourselves enough on you" said George placing a hand over his heart in a mock tone.

I was silent. Never in my life I have been so silent not even replying my brothers was a new high. I was looking at Harry who was clearly unaware of my personality that I never cared for fashion or any girly stuff. He was a little redden with his own comment.

"Give the girl some air" interrupt Hermione between back forward jokes around table.

She was looking at me with a side glance and at Harry. Sensing something is going on.

I recomposed myself and laughed along trying my best to justify with Harry's idiot comment. I tried to excuse myself as fast as I could and ran for my room in a one single leap.

I closed my room and sat on my desk chair and flipped my letter to see it wasn't from any fashion magazine but it was indeed from Coulubrin University.

My hand were all damped and my heart was running a mile per minute. I exhaled and inhaled slowly brining my anxiety down.

I opened the letter and quickly looked over the ceiling too afraid to look at it. Suddenly wishing Sara was here. So that she could read and say my fate in one syllable. Or two?

I casted my head low and saw only a word. ACCEPTED. Ignoring the formal letter. Relief flooded inside me and I sank a little lower in my chair. I read the letter.

COULUBRIN UNIVERSITY
FOR YOUNG WITCHES AND WIZARDS.

Dear Ginevra Weasley

We are pleased to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED at COULUBRIN UNIVERSITY FOR YOUNG WIZARDS AND WITCHES. please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 August. We await your owl by no later than 31 june.

Yours sincerely,

Professor Gambon.

I took a deep breath and started at the letter some more. Exactly one month and 7 days for the start of a new journey. A new beginning. So much depended on this acceptances letter.

Only when I got relieved from this news a new mess was awaiting for me ahead. BREAKING THE NEWS.