Chapter 28

"Ginny, would you come out?" I heard Bryan's soft voice through the door. I shifted my side on the bed and looked at the locked door, I sighed looking at the clock in next five minutes we would be celebrating new year. But there was nothing to be celebrate this time. I messed up and messed up bad.

Closing my eyes I recalled the past few days, it was horrible enough to remember them when I never got to shack it off. Above all the possible ways I deduced of getting caught in between I never thought of this one before.

I fought back the tears this time, I wasted much time with the regret. Now it was the time to heal the crack, then why am I not able to push up myself? Bryan never asked anything, no questions were asked, no explanation demanded. But again I saw him aloof, a distant look in his eyes. I cursed that day. I wished it never happened.

*******

Flashback.

"Bryan it's tomorrow, it's Christmas will you move your lazy ass already?" I shouted from the kitchen. searching more Ornaments in the bag to decorate the tree. I moved out and saw the door getting closed, meaning he left for the store. Good god. He moved at least!

I softly sang along the with melody playing up when I heard a knock on the door. Managing myself with lot of ornaments in my hand and placing them high on the tree with another I was quiet busy. I heard another knock after a second pass.

"Coming.!" I yelled. I padded till the door and opened it. I saw no one, I moved my head left and right no one came to the view. Annoyed I closed the door with a bang.

Muttering words I returned inside and started decorating the tree again, there had been a leak in the ceiling and it was damping my tree I cursed and moved my tree around the corner I tried fixing it with the spell but failed. Bryan fixed it before but he just being Bryan and neglecting it for few weeks. A bright light covered the room and I was slightly blinded for a second.

In a blink of a eye I saw him standing in the middle of the room I gaped and moved a step back covering my mouth with my hand in order to suppress my startled voice.

"How did you come in? or should I say break in?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought you were not home, I just came to check in." Harry explained.

"Check in?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You didn't answer the knock." He looked around, trailing his eyes around the living room.

"I did. you din't wait enough. how did you even came in?" I crossed my hands.

"You should fix this. I found a leap in this." He pointed it towards my leaking ceiling.

I sighed, Of course he can teleport on his own. I cleared my throat. what the hell? I don't remember inviting him or we had an meeting scheduled.

"To what did I...?" I was cut through in middle.

"I need answers, and I am not leaving without them." Harry said aloud.

I was taken back by his words, what answers did I had for him?

"What answers?" I questioned him.

"Did you or did you not knew about my whereabouts?" He had a stoned face.

"what exactly are you asking?" I gave him a more confused look.

"Were you completely obscure of my activities lately?" He asked remotely.

"Harry, what are you talking about? could you be more specific." I tiled my head.

"And lastly did you ever heard from me?" He was asking questions in one small breath, breathing heavily as tho he ran a marathon.