Chapter 31

"Dad!" I exclaimed seeing dad standing in doorway eagerly waiting for our arrival, I bolted down the car before I heard its screeching. Taking few long strides I was engulfed in the worlds best and snuggly hug.

"Ginevra" Dad mildly lifted me in his bear hug and quickly kissed my forehead. I smiled till moon. I just missed him so much, unable to resist again I hugged him close once more.

"Come along, baby. Your mum is waiting inside." Dad pushed me inside along with him wrapping his hands around my shoulder.

Inside the burrow was a mess, never I have seen such chaos before and believe me I have lived here for eighteen years with an army of baboons. Yes, that is the appropriate name for my lovely brothers. colourful ribbons, different sized beautiful balloons were floating in mid air, a very pretty 'welcome home' banner was hanging off the wall promising to fall any second. crumpled waste sheets were scattered every where and in the midst was standing the girl whose hair had grown much longer and bushy with the humid in the air, huffing and puffing she was marching odors all round the room.

"Can't you do anything properly for once, Fred!" Hermione spat at Fred with much annoyance who was busy staring at Percy. Percy like an old good boy was collecting the floating balloons in air.

"I did hanged it perfectly well Granger, If it is falling off again and again the problem is with the banner which you made." Fred exasperated.

"Hurry up! they will be here soon" Mum called out from Kitchen.

"In a minute, Woman." Fred sighed.

Dad was about to clear his throat making our presence clear, But quickly I stopped him, enjoying the mad show a little more.

"Did Bill actually went to cut down some forbidden tree, Honestly it doesn't take this much time to collect some wood from the backyard" Hermione said.

"I should have volunteered instead of Bill." Fred mumbled hanging a balloon with an irritated glare.

'"I will let that pass" Hermione coughed.

"hey! they are home. I saw Ro outside" Bill announced entering from backdoor woods neatly placed in his arms.

Like a pin bursting that Balloon all of there eyes grew in panic and they started moving in mad rush throwing things at place or hope it was the correct place for it. I couldn't help but started laughing at there troublesome faces.

"It's okay guys. I am already here.! surprise.!!" I yelled in there buzzing noises.

Them seem to forget my voice as they continued there work in rush, I shook my head in amusement.

"Stop it you fools, She is already here. expect you Hermione, doll!" Dad Barked at his sons.

That broke the trance for once they all become silent and looked at dad, beside him was me and they all rushed towards us, I closed my eyes afraid we might all collide with each another but nothing came with force and I slowly opened my eyes, seeing mum standing two feet away I could not stop my self and ran for her.

"Mum!" Calling her softly I heard a small cry from her mouth as she shred a tear and to not so surprise I felt my lids wet too.

"My baby!" Mum kissed my cheeks and repeatedly brushed my hair. I had a content smile on my face when I felt dad pulling us both in a hug. And kissed our hair.

For a moment we all become silent and I was deeply bated in my parents adore. Taking a deep breath I moved back and had a good look at both they looked at peace which made me happy. very happy.

"Can we have her , or just take us in too." Bill said loudly.

Both of my parents smiled at pushed me towards my clan. Bill caught me first and hugged me tight, my eldest and best brother. Percy came next, Fred tugged me close, just like George do. I saw Hermione last now all calm and collected. I gave her the brightest smile so far and pulled her for a hug too.

"Hey. Gin! Welcome home." She said in her ever humble voice.

"Gladly." I replied.

"Can we eat, I am starving!" Ron said pulling my backpacks inside. we all rolled our eyes at him and nonetheless agreed.

********

By the time I slept and woke up it was already noon and slowly I dragged myself out of my bed and made my way down. I saw mum in hallway near steps when she looked at me and stopped.

"This time I was going to push you out of bed" Mum folded her hands in annoyance I slipped my tongue.

"I had no idea I slept this late mum." I yawned sheepishly.

"Get dressed. you invited guest if you remember." Mum said and I snapped put of my slumber oh yes, Bryan.! I quickly ran and had a shower, getting dressed I went to help mum, which wasn't needed as she did pretty much everything. I heard a knock and I ran to answer it. opening with a huge smile I was greeted with a ever lovely face Sara.

"Saraa!!! I missed you so much." I screamed in her ears as I pulled her close.

"Don't do that.!" She hissed.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Steal my line." She laughed seeing my troubled face.

I slit my eyes at her as she walked in. "HEY! How did you know it was me?" Sara asked in confusion.

I smiled at her innocently. "Your perfume. As I went near door, I knew it was you. its signature Sara smell." I winked at her and she had a goofy look on her face.

Sara met everyone else and had a long long chat as she visited my house after long three years as she never payed a visit in my absences. It made her sad that I left with no plans and in a state of hurry.

"Dinner's ready Ginny, whenever you say." Mum shouted, Sara and I ended in my room for a quite moment, but it was futile.

"Sure mum." I replied back and looked at watch, late as ever I cursed under my breath.

"Are you expecting Company?" Sara raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I am." I said back.

"who?"

"Will be here any minute" I hope so I added that silently and ta-da! I heard an arrival.