Chapter 35

"She did all this in two weeks time?" Sara asked me, when I told all Hermione's crazy preparations. She managed all the decor, guest list, venue, dresses and whatever you need to in wedding, as I was her Maid of honor. Which she asked very sweetly only yesterday. When I offered her to help she politely brushed me off knowing my zero skills in all this stuff. I was slightly offended at first then I was glad, when she made all her plans clear, it's going to big and the more bigger the more messier.

"Yes!" I exclaimed lying on her bed hanging my head low my eyes resting on the wall, Sara was sitting on the floor preparing the new magic potion of her's. it smelled heavenly.

"What are you making anyway?" I asked taking a deep breath.

"Glow" Sara smiled.

"Glow, and what does it do?" I asked further.

"It helps you to relax by applying a small potion of it on your scalp and it's even better for your skin. hence I named it Glow" Sara explained.

"I see." I sat back and strolled at her big wooden shelf which had more than fifty potions made and ready to use all made my her. Before I left to Paris this was her habit mixing and studying new plants and ingredients for her fun, soon her hobby turned into passion and started making potions for daily use which remarkably worked. In all this years we talked about it and I constantly encouraged her.

once I kept complaining about my knee problem and next time she send me one of her potion and asked me to apply twice in much pain and it worked like a blessing since then I knew I had to motivate her because she was brilliant and her products worked much better then any other in market.

"Fred ran by again this morning." Sara said quietly.

"I don't know what's holding you back?" I growled at her she din't looked up busy in balancing her ingredients.

"Sara, you are a big fool" I sat right in front of her moving the bowl and all of her stuff, she looked at me thinning her lips.

"Real mature, I was done with it in few minutes."She huffed crossing her arms.

"And what is the use of it? it will just go and rest on our shelf with the rest of them!" I flicked her forehead.

"Ow!!" She hit me back on my forearm. douching my question.

"I don't know, I am scared, what if they fail?" Sara replied rolling her eyes at me.

"Being sold in a week time, and you say 'what if they fail' "? I replied back lost in her question, because that dint made any sense.

"What if it was just one time thing?" Sara persuaded.

"You think Fred would haunt you, if they were a one time thing? and plus they are practically magic. I have been saying this and I say it again. It's a hit. say yes!" I grabbed her shoulders and shook her hard trying to put some sense in her head.

A year back when I accidentally mixed letters. Sara's letter got mixed by Fred and George ones in which I spared a whole lot of embarrassing girl stuff, my complaints, Bryan situation and lastly her potions and asked her to keep making as they did wonders. That's how Fred knew about Bryan and few of my secrets. Next thing I know is Fred corning Sara to sample her potions, he used one 'shinny purple' on him for his hair. It turned with pretty shades of purple and with a set volume for few days with one time use, he kept asking for more and slowly he used all of them on him, as said it worked wonders.

Satisfied he confidently put them up on sale in his shop without Sara's concern, regardless the argument, her products were hit, and in a week time out of stock. When he asked for more. She turned down his offer throwing him out of her house in reply.