Chapter 33

A deafening silence engulfed around. No one dared to utter a word. Shocked to the core everyone remained silent in there seats I tried to break the silence but as usual I heard him before I see him.

"Congratulations" Bryan snapped us back to the reality as always chipper as ever.

I quickly grasped the lead and wasted no time to show my exemplary acting skill.

"How? When? What?" I gasped at them with wide eyes and an affordable fake surprised expression on my face, taking the spot light this time.

As in cue rest of them joined me and started throwing question at them everyone at same time which only made a nonsense commotion. With annoyed and surprised equation in balance.

Fred banged his fist on the table shouting no and placing his hand on his heart with a mock deceleration of his broken heart. George following his lead some how manage fake tears too. I simply saw them in awe and thought to myself I can never surpass there skills.

Bill frowned " I wasn't expecting this, hah"

"You got me bro" Sara said nodding along with Bill.

I cross my hands since when Bill and Sara became so close. I am lacking behind.

"You've got to be kidding me" Percy smirked at Ron. As if finding it as a joke. Hermione glared at him which wiped his smirk off.

"About time my boy! About time" Mr Weasley clapped his hands together and smiled till moon.

I glanced at mum and found her still rooted in her chair as if she couldn't believe what she just heard, Dad gave her a nudge and she moved out of her happy shock state. In a snap of seconds she reached out to her son and soon to be daughter in law and took her in her embrace kissing there foreheads and congratulating to them with adorations beaming in her eyes.

I cooed looking at them and a satisfactory smile took place on my lips no longer to hold back I jumped next to hug them. I hugged Hermione first as mum was not in mood to release Ron any sooner I giggled seeing that as Ron desperately trying to calm our weeping mum in his arms.

"Congratulations Ro!" I jumped next in his arms as he welcomed me more happily

"Thanks Gin" Ron said affectionately.

I moved back and looked at him straight In his eyes and exclaimed "How!!"

He gave me a laid back smile and shrugged giving me a smug look. I punched his arm lightly before moving around the table as everyone started rotating the table congratulating the soon would be couple.

"You owe me a explanation mister" Sara huffed placing her hand on her hips.

"Who owe you what now?" I placed my hand on her shoulder and looked at her face. She looked annoyed!

"What got ya so riled up" I asked her shacking her a little.

"Fred told me you got engaged!" She stomped her foot angrily.

"Fred said you what?" I laughed at her reply forcing her to look at me. But she kept throwing daggers at Fred. Fred being Fred payed no attention to her whatsoever.

"They played us this time. I can't believe I fall for it too!" Bill grumbled beside me.

"They?" I inquired furrowing my eyebrows.

"George! They made us believe that you and that boy" he indicated Bryan now busy in chatter with Hermione "are in love and got engaged" he slowly exhaled a low laugh.

"And you fall for it? Amazing!" I slowly clapped for there stupidity.

"I am gonna kill him" Sara seethed her teeth.