Chapter 45

"Madam Tisdale wants to see you Miss Weasley, she had an query regarding the final report of Merms development" Stella said.

I kept noding my head, " The file has been delivered to Sir Gambon as well due this morning" she said. After six month of workload I was finally done with his field work.

"This morning?" I asked her, "he left early yesterday" "Mhmm" I encouraged her to speak further.

"You need to cross check the documents we filed yesterday, it's right next to you file number two. " She pushed the file closer to me.

"Anything else?" My head has started to pound again. "Your train has been scheduled for noon, it leaves at sharp eight" Stella gave me a ticket.

"What train?" I asked her dumbfounded.

She licked her lips and said "Your leaving Paris for London. Today, at eight for your brother's wedding"

"It's today?" I covered my mouth with a shrill scream.

"Miss. The wedding is tomorrow, your train is today" Stella corrected me.

"Oh dear lord!" I put a hand at my beating heartbeat and sighed. This is why my head is pounding. I completely forgot about the wedding and horror drawned in my eyes. Reading my face Stella asked. "What is it Miss Weasley?"

"I have yet to pack." I exclaimed. She made an oh face and I sat back in my seat.

"Did we complete the minor status?" I asked her hurriedly.

"Yes we did." She walked to the case and bought me the file. "Good. I'll see Madam Tisdale immediately and we can call if off for today" she gave me a nod.

I got up and handed her the file she asked me to recheck "Go thoroughly once again and file it"

"Yes, Miss Weasley" Stella said.

"Will I be seeing you at the station?" I took my coat and asked her she looked perplexed " I don't think I can make it Miss" she said earnestly.

"It would have been fun, bragging you like a trophy, which you totally are. To my family" I sighed. And she giggled.

"May be, Next time Miss" she gleefully replied.

"Oh! Off with you Miss, and Miss Weasley, I told you call me Ginny!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Working on it Miss" Stella said again and she bit her tongue on that note.

I smiled at her and gave her a quick hug. "Take care of the office and yourself. I'm leaving things in trusted hands" I looked at the garbage disposal 'my office' which she will make it new as first day efficiently, and walked back to the back door, which now was connected with Madam Tisdale office.

********

Sitting in the train I did a cross check of list I have forgot. Oh boy! It's a long list. I completely forgot the Sara's dress and her branded jewelry, Bryan's requested Cologne, Fred's demanded tailored suit and I stopped thinking it was awful to even breath now. Everyone's gifts were calmly sitting on my apartments cold floor. Abandoned.

I cursed my shortlist memory and sulk in the corner booth of the train. Thanking the stars I pressed Ron and Hermione's present close to me. Imagine the horror if I even forgot there's wedding gift. Would have probably shooted myself with frustration.

I closed my eyes for the maximum rest as I was short of two days sleep and heavily in need of it to be charged for the event. The journey was exceedingly long but it went in a blink of a eye.

I reached home in dark hours of night and took a taxi as I didn't announced my hours of arrival home, the house was same but dead quiet. Everyone was asleep and I almost crushed Fred's hand. People were sleeping in sitting area too. With people around and shortage of rooms, you would have to sleep where you can find a place. Yet, I slowly made my way to my room and opened it ready to meet uninvited guests.