Chapter 47

"I hope you had a successful trip" Stella greeted me in my office as I handed her my brief case.

"It was long and tiring, let's hope the success part add on too" I gave her a small smile.

"It will be, you worked hard" Stella complimented me "We" I corrected her. Her eyes Twinkled.

"Anything else to do Miss? You look beat. Aren't you taking off?" Stella asked.

I was on a trip to Amsterdam where we had a detailed analysis of foreign policies, just like its name it was boring and lazy. But I had to endure it. Tho the perks were great of sightseeing.

"I am. For two days!" I happily Announced.

"Very well Miss, things to do in your off time?" She asked for some more work, I gave her a sad look.

"Actually, since it's my off, you are entitled for two days leave too" I said.

"But Miss, I wish to work" Stella complaint.

"Work on your sleeping habits. I shall not see you here before Thursday" I warned her. She pulled a face but like an obedient assistant she agreed.

"Good. See you on Thursday" I opened my office door and asked her to leave immediately she walked broodinly and muttered a "Good bye"

"Have a nice time" I pushed her out of my office and sighed. Collecting my belongings I left my office.

Reaching home I took a long bubble bath and happily wasted two hours in it, I even napped in my bath tub. It felt incredibly great, after pampering myself much I wore a two times loose plain white jumper and track made myself a pizza, yes. I can cook without burning down my flat now.

Taking a long abandoned novel into my small balcony I sat in my swing chair pulling my Mum made wollen shawl over me. I took a deep breath and started reading.

After a few pages, I drop the book down, for the love of life I couldn't remember the story and started inspecting my plants. They need a serious trimming, getting up I bought the tools and started shaping my plants to it's real beauty.

A loud rattle of iron gate made me jump, I looked up and saw a tall figure standing out side, I squinted my eyes to have a clear look, who could be standing out at this late hours, a shinny object reflected. Getting up I leaned over the railing and my eyes widened seeing the person behind the gate.

"Are you just gonna stand there, or would you open it?" Harry shouted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him puzzled.

"I was just passing by, seems to find the correct address" Harry replied casually.

I kept quiet, he is joking right? My inner thoughts were busy questioning his sudden visit "Do you plan to open it or need I stay out?" Harry said.

"Coming" I took my jacket and ran downstairs, taking quick steps I reached the gate and opened the closed door by a charm.

The gate clicked open "safety precautions" I said and opened the gate further for him to enter.

"It's a fine charm, almost took me minute to figure it out" Harry said and entered inside. The gate firmly closed behind him locking back.

"Hello Harry, fancy seeing you" I said amused.

"Hi" He replied me with a small smile. We walked inside and I started climbing the stairs, turning around I saw him standing at the first step, "come inside, it's cold" I encouraged him.

"Actually, can we sit here, it's looks better here out" Harry suggested, I furrowed my eyebrows he was wearing a thick coat and also hand gloves, seeing him prepared. I shook my head and headed down, I took a seat on the lower step and raised an eyebrow at him.