chapter 2

My eyes blurred with tears caught an shinny attachment peeking from my book which I went to collect in the garden and witnessed something which I so badly wanted to evade. Sniffing I sat up in my bed and took out the attachment which was an Brochure to an wizard's university COULUBRIN UNIVERSITY.

COULUBRIN UNIVERSITY for young wizards and witches was an well established and prestigious academy since 10th century. with various forward courses and distinguish degrees.

It never occurred to me before but now with the circumstances around I might actually give it a try. it's mid june, admissions starts to roll in july and university starts in august. if I give it a quick thought and act swift I might actually start a new life. A new change. A new experience. and above all A new distraction. All in different place with a new beginning in PARIS.

Now with the idea inrolled in my head I couldn't sit still I had to say it or more like decide it with someone who I can talk freely and one who understands me.

I ran down stairs with the brochure clutched in my hand and loudly announced from the door to my mum saying I'm leaving for Sara's and will return soon.

Before I could get interrogated with her I went for my ride. My newly found interest my beautiful bicycle. It was my and sara thing. Where every one usually used brooms or different ways of transport or rather say fly-trans. I like to stick on road for some while.

Sara lived downtown with a quick five minutes distance from Borrow. I stopped at her door with an halt roughly parking my bike. I knocked twice on her door being impatient.

"COMING" I heard Sara.

She opened the door and I walked by her inside her house. It was different from Borrow. Styled in modern frame decor beautifully decorated with various antiques. But I felt it still lacked the charm of my house. Not in a mood to praise her house I turned and faced a very confused Sara.

"what happend? what's the emergency?" asked Sara

"Emergency?" I questioned her back. thinking is it that evident on my face.

"Your face is all flustered, and it looks like as if the great battle has been announced again." stated Sara.

"Oh" was all I replied.

Sensing my mood and expression and my white tight inclosed fist she motioned me towards her room. I obliged her.

Too nervous to sit I stood near her study table and she sat on her bed.

"okay, gin. Your worrying me, what's wrong?"

Silence.

"GINNY" she glared at me now.

I kept quite and simply handed her the paper i was holding so dearly.

She quickly took it from me as if it would disappear in thin air. while she kept examining it I hold a close look on her face. Perceiving her reaction. Her face remained still with no acknowledgment as if she was holding dark magic's question paper. She looked at me with more confused look. I looked at the brochure then back at her. Sara coping my reflex. Realisation hit her she widened her eyes so much I thought it would pop out of socket.

"No" she whispered.

I nod my head at her.

"No" she said a little louder.

"Yes." I replied.

"No. Ginny . No." she said clearly, more firmly.

"I have to." I lowered my head.

"Why, Gin why.?" Sara asked.

"I have to Sara." was all I could answer.

"Is HE that important to you, to distanced us all?" she emphasize on HE with an disgust.

"I don't know." I replied.

"You can't let him do this. Gin." Sara said slowly as if talking to a hurt child.

I was like that now a days. A small child with more fragile heart. Only hearing her tone in a hushed tone made me want to cry more. Tears stared to form in my eyes again but I controlled this time. Deciding to get a hold on myself on my life.

"I am not. That's why I am gonna enrol myself." I stated holding my head high.

"By moving away, Not place but country?" She accused.

"It's my choice. And I want to move on." I reasoned.

"Can you?" She challenged.

I started at her. Looking into her blue eyes which were clear as sky and for some reason were able to look inside my soul. They are perks and losses of best friends. I was unfortunately facing other attribute of best friend.

"I'm trying Sara, I'm trying real hard." I voiced my reply

"I know you are." Agreeing with me.

" I want your support, And I want you to tell me that it's the right thing to do." I pleaded.

" It's not the right thing Gin, and you know it too." Sara replied honestly.

"It's destroying me Sara, can't you see it. How helpless I am. How pathetic im going over this one side undying love for Harry? He is oblivion to it. Do you know how much it hurts when he is with her? Can I name it.? Can I say it has cross the border and its time for me to move on before it completely ruin me." I half screamed half cried over it.

Stunned by my outburst Sara walked over her bed and sat beside me on the floor. Where I dint realised when I sat because I was shaking too much with self loathing.

"If it helps you Gin. You know I will walk with you till heaven and hell."
She engulfed me in a big hug and squeezed me hard. I found comfort in her words and her warmth.

With that outburst the decision I made became more clear and nothing was stopping me ANYMORE.