Chapter 25

I woke up lazily today, I dint heard any banging nor any shouts, it was pleasantly quite around, I moved in my bed within my comfy sheets I stretched and yawned looking at time it was eight in the morning. I reluctantly sat up brushing my hair to the right side, I looked at the small calender on my side table, A tiny fairy was moving  round and round towards today's date marking it. I knew why today date was being marked by my little fairy I did not need to look at the calender or any other reminder, It was stored in my brain that I had a favor to return today. 

Starting break, today home was awfully quite, I tip toed till bathroom and had a warm shower, cleaning myself I walked back same way, Bryan rarely slept late, if he was sleeping in than I wont ever disturb him. I closed my door and stood infront of my out-dated wardrobe, I threw half of my clothes on the floor in pure frustration, I hated each and every thing I owned, when was the last time I went to even shop? I cursed myself for not being prepared for this kind of situation! 

I took my slim fit black jeans threw a white shirt on top a yellow knitted sweater I tied my hair in a messy bun with wedge boots, I took my purse and closed my door softly. Without taking my another glance.

It was snowy no big guess I moved my scarf around and went for Prinstin. I checked my watch it was 9 45 am. I will be fifteen minutes earlier. it's better earlier than being late.

But I guess Harry followed that too. I saw him resting on the stairs of Prinstin wandering his eyes at nothing particular. When he looked at me, he sealed his lips for a moment and got up. As tho he was thinking of something and I came in between. 

"I take you as an early bird" I said

"I don't like waiting, nor making people wait" He stated.

"Hey. I din't make you wait." I chippered.

"No, you did not." He shook his head.

"So, shall we start? What is it you wanna do first?" I inquired.

"How about some break fast, I din't had any." He shrugged.

"Me too, come on, I know a place near by." I said moving my hand to follow me. He was still hesitant at first then he gave in and walked with me.

Now I was in dilemma, If I took the right I can go to my Pub where I worked, but taking him with me will raise too many questions I would happily never want to face, like ever. I pouted I cant take him to pub, Carlos made the world best breakfast only thinking of it my mouth started to water, god! I just can't.  And at this hour ot must be buzzing with people. 

With no choice I took my left and walked straight there came in view "Next" Yeah that way the name of the pub which gave us a pretty good competition, even tho we were arch enemies and everything, we still acted humanly, excepting each other company in our pubs was acceptable but prying or keeping tabs on each other was not. That never happened even tho, We lived in harmony and believed every other places should. Brossville was a small town were nothing big really happened. It was busy due to the Coloubrin University manly, students dominated this area, Also we had Ministry situated here, it made it safe on the same hand unsafe too. 

I pushed open the door and no a soul greeted us, I looked around for any service but found none, It was neat and cleaned tables were placed properly with there signature red table clothes all over the tables with fresh single flower on each table in a cylinder flask. It gave a fresh vibe. And I liked it. I always put my idea in to do something similar stuff in our pub too, but always got dejected. 

With all this perfection around It hardly pulled customers in. I wonder why? I came around the tables and looked at Harry who was froze to the spot.