Chapter 37

I can't see anything, nor can I hear a single sound. It's dark and empty. I know this place, I have been here before and I hate the feel of being here again. My heart pounded so loud I can hear it tump in my ear drum, the bad stomach churning feeling won't go away.

A strong wind passed by my ears and I heard the name. "Ginny!"

I screamed and opened my eyes, the white curtain of my window was blowing cold air inside my cozy little room, I sat in bed taking covers in my hand. Sweat dripped from my forehead, I wipe it out and closed my eyes as I rested my face in my hands.

It was just a dream, I said myself repeatedly but my heart beats fast as just it did in my nightmare. I took the water from my side table and took a big gulp of water.

Removing the bed covers I stood to close the window it was morning, but I was still tired. I looked at bed with loving gaze but sleep was not an option. Not after the sweet dream. Wrapping my robe I went downstairs to fetch some coffee.

I saw Ron siting in kitchen, he looked tired and distress more than me. Like he just had that nightmare. Hearing my footsteps he looked my way.

"You are early today" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, woke up and couldn't get back the sleep" I replied making my way for the coffee.

"Fix me a cup, will you" He said hanging his head low.

Okay. I took two hot brewing coffee cups and sat opposite to him passing his cup to him.

"Did you even sleep." I asked him.

"Honestly, no" Ron took the warm cup in his cold hands and started at his drink.

"Wedding preparations? You guys can take it slow. Why do you worry. Hermione does all the work" I joked.

Ron didn't crack a smile he kept staring at the cup like it was gonna do some trick on him.

"Ron. What's wrong?" I took his hand and shook him a bit. He blinked and looked at me.

"Is everything okay?" I said him voicing my concern.

"I have to leave for south Africa in a weeks time. I got transferred" he said slowly taking a sip of his coffee.

"What? You are transferred?" I asked him bewildered.

"Yes, I was informed yesterday, and I have to pack. It's important that I leave." He said.

"How long?" I asked him.

"Six to nine months or may be a year" Ron shrugged.

"Does Hermione knows?" I asked the scariest question.

"She does." He replied.

"And, the wedding?" I softly asked feeling more sad than him.

"I don't know. She went home, I asked her to come with me. She said she will meet me here today with an answer." He replied drly.

I sat back in my chair pounding the new information, I felt so sad for them, I don't know how they both are gonna cope up with it. And I was thinking I had a terrible nightmare when they were living in it. My heart went for my brother as I stood and gave him a back hug.

He kept his hands on mine and we rocked back and forth for a moment. "Everything will turn out fine. Okay!" I pecked his cheek and he hummed back. "Let's hope so".

*******

"Noooo!!!!" Sara cried, when I passed her the given bad news.

"Yes" I said sadly.