Chapter Six: The Big Day

Edited: No

Jacob's POV

We're currently on our way to the Arena to meet Shawn. We're going there early, so we can meet Shawn as soon as possible, because I'm not sure how much longer I am able to wait, before I die of excitement.

"Are we there yet?" I asked, purposely being annoying.

"We still have like 15 minutes." Michele explained after looking at her GPS.

"Ah, okay." I replied, looking outside of the window. "Are we there yet."

"Jacob, I swear to god if Kaden doesn't kill you, I will kill you right now if you keep asking that question." Michele said, with the tine of annoyance in her voice.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the final time.

"Jacob my bestest friend, you just signed a death wish."

"It is not my fault that I'm excited." I explained.

-=+=-

Michele pulled into a parking spot, pretty close to the exit so we would hopefully have an easier time getting home.

"Michele, are we there yet?" I asked.

"Yes Jacob, we are finally here. Get the passes out and lets go." Michele said looking over at me.

I looked into my bag, searching for the tickets.

"Umm, I can't find them! I think I left them at the house! In the frame!" I said looking up at her frantically.

"Oh my god, okay lets head back there really fast and grab them. We will meet Shawn, don't worry." Michele said turning her truck back on.

I started laughing which caused her to look up at me.

"What's so damn funny? This isn't a laughing matter." Michele said annoyed, which I responded by  holding up the tickets and the passes.

"Just kidding!"

"You are so lucky you are my best friend or I would've killed you."

"Once again, you would miss me too much." I said, smiling like an innocent child. "Now lets go, I have to meet a perfect someone right now." I said right before exiting the car and grabbing my crutches.

Michele followed my actions soon after and the line to meet Shawn was still pretty short, and once I saw the line, a smile formed on my lips.

"Oh my god, I still can't believe I'm meeting Shawn." I said, starting to get a little emotional.

Shawn came to my city when he was apart of MAGcon. But, because my mom is the only one working, and I was not able to work at the time, my dreams of meeting him that day were crushed because I couldn't afford to go to MAGcon. As soon as I was able to work, I applied for many jobs, but because of my lack of experience, most of my applications were denied.

Luckily, my mom's friend worked at a cafe which was close enough enough for me to take a bus, and offered me a job there, which I gladly accepted.

But working there still didn't give me enough money to pay for tickets when Shawn announced his tour and my city was on the list. I always gave at least 25% of my pay check to my mom because she is the one paying for the bills, which didn't help my cause of seeing Shawn in concert. Once all of the cheap Shawn Mendes tickets were sold out, to say I was sad would be an understatement.

I was devastated and cried just about everyday because not many singers come to my city often, and I thought this would be the last time Shawn would come to my city. My mom comforted me everyday, which is probably why her goals for working the night shift to buy me tickets.