Chapter Twenty-Eight: Rain

Jacob's POV

I woke up wrapped in Shawn's arms, and I looked around to see if last night was a dream, and it wasn't. The date happened, and it was even better than I had imagined it.

"Good morning Jacob." Shawn whispered quietly.

"Good morning Shawn." I replied. I got out of Shawn's grip and looked around for my phone, so I can take a photo of the whole date set up and remember it.

"Where are you going?" Shawn asked as he sat up from his spot.

"Just going to take a photo," I answered as I finally found my phone, next to Shawn's. I picked his phone up too and tossed it to him.

"Thanks, I'll go call Michele to get us now." Shawn spoke, and I gave him a quick nod and smiled.

I got out of the tent and started walking around our date site to take photos. Once I finished taking the photos, I went back to the spot where Shawn and I watched the sunset last night. I stood there just staring at the spot where the sun had left the sky last night.

I felt Shawn walk behind me, wrap his arms around my me, and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"She's on her way now, it should take her 15 minutes," Shawn said before looking to see what I was staring at, "what're you looking at."

"I'm just thinking about stuff, and the sky was right there so why not look at it." I answered, turning my head so I can see him.

"You should help me clean up." Shawn said, a smile appearing on his face, and I just laughed, pulling away from his grip.

"Let's start in the tent."

It's been around 10 minutes and Shawn and I just finished cleaning when a car pulled up, my car to be exact with Michele in the driver's seat and Jenna sitting passenger.

"Who do you think you are to drive Frank without my permission." I spoke as Michele got out of my car.

"I didn't have space in my car, but yours does! So I took your keys from your room and here we are." Michele answered, smiling innocently.

-=+=-

We are all currently at a sushi restaurant because once we dropped everything at Michele's house, Jenna and Michele told us that they have yet to eat anything, so we decided to get Sushi.

"So friends, I know what I'm getting." I said as I closed the menu and placed it in front of me.

"I've never had sushi to be honest." Jenna said as she turned to the next page on the menu.

"This friendship is off, Shawn this friendship is off because you had the chance to take her to sushi but haven't." I said as I looked at both of them disappointed, and they just laughed at me.

"I had someone else more important to take out somewhere." Shawn said, looking at me with a smile, grabbing my hand.

"You're trying too hard." I replied laughing.

"Speaking of someone more important, how was your date!"

30 minutes later, Shawn, Michele, Jenna and I were all finished and ready to go home. We left our tip and made our way to the parking lot.

"Thanks for having lunch with us guys! Jenna and I have girly mall stuff to do so we'll see you two later?" Michele said as we exited the restaurant.