Update, but not an update?

Hello there friends, long time no see :D It's been how long since I last updated? 4 Months?

Well, let's get reintroduced shall we?

Hello friends, I am Jacob, the author of this good ol' trashy book that you guys seem I enjoy !

When I last updated, I was still in school which was such a stressful time and I could barely get time in to update, but now it's summer break. Tbh, I've been feeling a bit unmotivated and then life just comes at me like?? I didn't invite you to my barbecue so why are you all up in my grill? Like @ life don't make me give the PRO-PAIN of a lifetime.

I've been absent from here just thinking if I should update this book or not, but then I think of you guys and I feel so bad because you are waiting for an update that has yet to come and then when I try writing, nothing comes up.

All in all, I am NOT discontinuing this book, I will continue writing this book and try to make it to the end of good ol' Jacob and Shawn's love story but I do need some help on which direction to go.

Do you want me to:
A- Continue this story and add some more drama in here which would make this up to 40-60 chapters probably.
Or:
B- End this story soon, you don't want this story to drag on any longer because it's a pretty decent size, and I would end this on a happy note.

Whatever one you choose, there will be another story I will be writing(hopefully) because I have ideas for another story, and it can't really connect to this one.

I don't know when the next chapter will be out, but hopefully within this week, and I will slowly get back into writing and updating weekly!

Again, thank you so much for your support, this book has 30K reads, 1.4K votes, and almost 1 thousand comments, I'm speechless that you guys enjoy it that much.

Just to hopefully make up for my absense, if you want to know what I look like, here is a weird photo of me using a mud mask !

I forgot what my sign off was soooo see you later I hope?