Chapter Twenty-Seven: Date

A/N: Before this starts, last chapter I said he'll be there at 5, I changed it to 7 just to make it sound a bit more accurate :)

Jacob's POV

Shawn was leading me to Michele's truck, and when I was in front of it, he quickly ran ahead of me to open my door, which caused me to laugh.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I said and started to get into the car, but Shawn pulled me back, and I looked at him very confused.

"Before you get in the car," Shawn said pulling out a blindfold, "you need to put this on."

"What is this Fifty Shades of Grey ? No thank you." I said, continuing to get back in the car, but Shawn pulled me back out again.

"You are putting this on whether you like it or not." Shawn said, turned me around, and quickly tied the blindfold around my eyes.

"Shawn, I can't see anything, what if there I fall." I said flailing my arms out in front of me.

"Yeah, you're gonna fall in the car with a closed door totally." Shawn said, laughing. He led me into the car, and buckled my seatbelt, booping my nose right after.

"Even with your boop and seatbelt, I still don't feel safe." I said under my breathe, loud enough for Shawn and Michele to hear.

"Don't worry, I am here and driving so you'll be safe." Michele explained.

"That still doesn't calm me down but okay." I sighed. I heard Shawn getting into the car, and after a few moments, the car started moving.

I reached my arms out, trying to find the aux cord to play some calming music so I don't die of anxiety while sitting blindfolded in a car. While searching, I felt a hand grab mine, and I let out a little yelp.

"Calm down, it's just me." Shawn said laughing, and I released a breath of relief, before finally asking for the aux cord.

"I wanted the aux cord, not your hand." I said laughing, and Shawn did a small laugh and put the aux cord in my other hand.

"Hey, could you put Ed Sheeran? You know, I would be able to do it myself, but all I see is black."

-=+=-

"We're here!" Shawn said excitedly, I was about to untie the blindfold myself, but quickly grabbed arms before I could.

I groaned, "Why can't I just see again? What if I fall down a cliff?"

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen." Shawn replied. I sat patiently, as he got out of the car, opened my door, and grabbed my hand to lead me out. I unbuckled my seatbelt and followed his lead.

"Okay, call me okay? I'll see you two tomorrow?" Michele spoke and that caught me off guard.

"Tomorrow?" I asked confused.

"Michele! You didn't hear anything. Nope. Nothing that would potentially ruin the surprise." Shawn explained, and I could hear Michele laughing. I heard a car door close, and the engine turning back on before leaving whatever area I was in.

"Okay, now on a scale of 1-10, how dangerous is this whole thing." I asked.

"Zero." Shawn said, as he started to take me to his secret date location.

"That wasn't what I asked. What if I die?" I asked, slowing down, and Shawn just laughed.

"Jacob, I would never let anything hurt you. A bear could be chasing us and I would distract it as you ran." Shawn explained, holding my hand a little tighter, which helped calm me.