Chapter Seven: Embarrasment

Edited: No

Jacob's POV

I woke up on a couch in a different room with a wet cloth on my head, not remembering what happened before I woke up.

Where am I?

After trying to remember where I was and what happened Michele came into the room with a water bottle.

"Oh my god, you're awake." Michele said running towards me. "Here's some water, I bet you're a bit thirsty." Which was true so I gladly took the water and started drinking.

"Where am I?" I asked confused, which made Michele's face pale.

"You were meeting Shawn before passing out? Don't you remember? Did the fall make you have amnesia? Do you have amnesia? Do you know who I am? I'm Michele! Your best friend!" Michele started speaking worriedly.

Then it all came to me. I was meeting Shawn and passed out.

"No, I don't have amnesia." I replied but starting to sadden. "D-did I miss the show?" I asked, worried about the answer.

"No thank god you didn't Shawn is still meeting fans, and he told security guards to take you to his green room where you can rest." Michele explained to me, and I let out a breath of relief which I didn't even know I was holding.

"So now what? Do we just wait here or do we leave?" I asked Michele confused, not wanting to leave because I haven't gotten my photo with Shawn yet.

"We wait, Shawn told me to lay you here and wait till the meting part is over. You still have a chance for your photo so don't worry." Michele assured me.

"That's good news, but this is the worst day of my life now." I sighed covering my face in my hands.

"What's wrong?" Michele asked walking up to me.

"Well you know, so just didn't pass out in front of the love of my life. My idol." I explained starting to get emotional once again, which seems to keep happening today.

This is one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Someone who I love and adore just witnessed me pass out, not out of me being Starstruck, that's kind of true but, I just felt so dizzy and passed out.

This stupid concussion. Stupid Kaden. What else could go wrong? Shawn is going to come and spill something? Probably with me luck.

"It's all fine Jacob, he wants to get to know you. He told me there's not a lot of guy fans out there, and who knows? You might even become best friends, and we can all hang out one day." Michele said trying to lighten up my mood.

"You're funny. What's next, Shawn is gonna magically enter this room and talk to me right? You should be a comedian, I bet you could make ever-" I was speaking before I stopped because the door opened, revealing Shawn. Who was holding a paper bowl but as soon as he entered the room, I felt like the world was freezing as he started walking towards me.

"Well Jacob, you're right." Michele said laughing, which pulled me out of my trance.

"Sorry that took so long! I brought you some pretze-" Shawn stopped mid sentence so I looked up to see him falling, and the paper bowl of pretzels basically being thrown at me.

"Oh my god I wish I was filming that." Michele said bursting out laughing.

Well, that's the second time I'm right.

"I'm so sorry Jacob! I didn't see your crutches there! Did it get in your eye?" Shawn apologized worriedly, walking up to me picking up all the spilled pretzels off the couch and on my clothes.