Chapter Fifteen: Giving Advice

Jacob's POV

I woke up at 3 in the morning, a few hours before I usually wake up on an early Saturday morning, with the sensation of wanting to throw up. I quickly stumbled out of bed, trying to keep my balance which was difficult, and made my way into the bathroom, kneeling in front of the toilet and threw up.

Once I was finished, I attempted to stand, but it didn't work out well, so I just slid to the wall and sat there.

My head hurt, I felt dizzy, my throats dry. I regret that I woke up, because I do not want to go back to school looking like this and I am thankful that today is the weekend.

I slowly stood up, using the wall to help support me. I slowly made my way into the kitchen, keeping one hand on the wall, keeping my balance. Once I reached the kitchen, I went to the fridge and took out a Fiji water bottle, opened it and started to drink all of it, as if I was stranded in a desert for months.

After basically drinking all of the water without stopping, I removed it from my mouth, putting it on the table, gasping for air.

Once I controlled my breathing, I wanted to take something to help with my headache. This could either go well, or bad because of the amount of pills I've taken in the past 12 hours.

But, I didn't care at this moment, and I went into a cabinet full of medicines, such as ones for allergies, colds and some vitamin C tablets. I took put Ibuprofen, took out one tablet, and swallowed it, using the remaining water I have left in the bottle to help it go down.

I wanted to go back to sleep, but I did not have enough energy to make it all the way to my bed, so I just fell onto the couch, trying to get comfortable and I just closed my eyes, and have myself sleep for a little longer.

-=+=-

I woke up and heard my phone going off in my room which is strange because I never have my phone not on vibrate or silent. I got up slowly, not feeling dizzy, just groggy probably because I slept for over 12 hours, almost 24. I walked to my room to see multiple text messages from Michele saying to FaceTime and the messages kept coming so I quickly texted her a friendly "shut up and I will."

I went into the bathroom, lifted the sleeves of my sweater to see the damage. I saw small bloodstains starting to come through and I decided to remove the bandages and just clean the cuts just because the bandages might be seen even with a sweater on.

Once I finished I walked back into my room and went on my laptop to FaceTime Michele.

"Oh my god, it took you fifteen hours to respond." Michele said on the screen looking up from her phone.

"I had a bit of a long night last night and slept on the couch." I said vaguely, not wanting to go into detail but I'm probably gonna have to explain it in like a few seconds. Am I gonna tell her all the details? Probably not.

"How was school? Kaden was in one of his smirky moods when I was there?"

"Kaden was a demon that I never want to see." I explained shortly, grabbing my phone to answer a text message from Shawn.

"What did he do this time." Michele sighed out.

"You know, no physical beating but emotional and mental ones." I said still texting Shawn, who is on a day off today.

"Wow, that explains what he did." Michele said sarcastically.

"Well, there was this and that and then he talked about this you know?" I replied and Michele just stared at me expectingly and I just sighed, "my dad."

"What do you mean?" Michele asked confused.

"He brought up about my dad dying. Like no one knows that he died except you, shawn and my mom. How the hell could he find out?" I explained confused and in pain at the sam time.

No one knows about him and I trust Michele with all my heart and I know she wouldn't tell anyone, especially Kaden. Shawn doesn't even know where I go to school so he wouldn't tell anyone. My mom doesn't even go to my school for stuff anymore so I am utterly confused how he found out.

"Have you told anyone else about him?" Michele asked, but my thinking was interrupted by receiving a DM from Jordan.

Does he go to my school? I don't even remember hearing a guy responding to the name Jordan. It might be because I never pay attention to the people or the things I hear and see in the hallways anymore.

"Do you happen to know a guy named Jordan by any chance?" I asked cautiously, not sure if she remembers me talking about my internet friend.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Just wondering."

"Well, not that I know of, I only know girls with that name at our school." Michele answered. I opened twitter and started to text him, just to see if he lives any where near me. I'm not gonna ask him about his address, but just the state.

Me: Hey Jordan, I was wondering what state do you even live in?

Jordan: I live in Arkansas.

Jordan: So how was school yesterday?

I didn't answer the message, because I was still unaware of how Kaden found out about my dad.

"It just doesn't make sense Michele. I told my internet friend, Jordan, that my dad wasn't around. That's the only other person who knows, and it is so confusing how Kaden found out." I said, feeling frustrated. I don't want to deal with this and I don't want to deal with Kaden. Even if my mom knew about this, she would probably find someway to afford taking my to private school, which is the last thing I want.

"We only have one more week before we have a short two week break from school. Thankful for this weird school." Michele said, trying to lighten the mood which kind of did.

"Thank god, and then a month of school before summer break." I said releasing a sigh.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go back to sleep and hopefully sleep this fever off." She said before hanging up. I let out a sigh grabbing my laptop to put on a table so I could turn it off, but I received a call, which ruined what I wanted to do, go back to sleep.

I answered the FaceTime call, not even looking at who its from.

"Hello?" I asked, looking at the screen seeing Shawn

"Jacob you're actually awake! I needed to ask you something." Shawn said with a bright smile.

"What is said question."

"Well like, there's this girl and she's really nice and you know, I went to school with her and I think I like her." Shawn said, and I felt a pang of jealousy.

Wouldn't anyone else feel jealous when the celebrity that they admire and love? In my mind, I'm saying that she's not the one and I'm right here, but that's just my Imagination. I know it.

"Well Shawn, just like talk to her. Once you've been talking to her awhile just start dropping subtle hints and stuff. What's her name?" I asked, actually wanting to help him with his girl problems

"Her name is Jenna. I've been talking to her for awhile over FaceTime and she wants to become a manager for music artists, so I helped her by having her as an intern for my manager!" Shawn said, his mood brightening.

"This is your chance Shawn! Hang out with her often, learn more about her interests and then ask her on a date!" I motivated him, I do want to see him happy after all, even if I would be jealous in the outcome of this, just like all the other fans.

"Thanks Jacob, you're an amazing friend."

A friend, that is all I'll ever be.

-=+=-

Word Count: 1,347

Updated: 7/31/2016

Votes and Comments are appreciated!