Author's Note #1: Loose Ends Explained

Hi friends! This is Jacob and this is the place where I will explain some of my original plans for this book so let's get started!

Kaden and Jordan
My original plan for Kaden was that he was gonna be a bully who targets Jacob for awhile. Also, Jordan was Kaden, and I wanted Jacob to like confide his feelings and secrets to "Jordan" so Kaden could use that to expose Jacob and make his life a living hell but I never really got around to it uwu.

Jenna
So for Jenna I had this long and complicated storyline for her but again, never got to it since it was so long and complicated. So Jenna was gonna be Shawn's girlfriend and Jacob would be jealous and hate her for. I planned them to break up eventually for a happy ending that would lead into a sequel (THAT I DO NOT PLAN ON WRITING). So in the sequel, Jacob would be a photographer since his father loved photography and he would get this chance to be Shawn's photographer which is how they meet once again because they'll be broken up in the beginning, because of how Shawn's label tried to cover his gay image and so that led to them losing contact. Jenna was gonna be  fake girlfriend and more drama but AGAIN it was so long and complicated that I wasn't able to implement it into the book.

Michele
So for her character, which is based off my actual bff, madam if ur reading this I love u uwu, she was supposed to be another major character death. so jacob and her were suppose to have like tension and drama which would lead to like a whole argument fight at jacob's house which would lead to michele walking out and driving home. during that drive home she would get in an accident, and jacob blames himself for it and be even more emo because of how his last words to her weren't very friendly. but I didn't add it cuz he wouldn't really have anyone but shawn and I don't want that uwu.

Sean
so he was gonna be a love interest and kind of makes shawn realize his feelings for jacob but I kinda forgot about him??? he was also gonna come back in the sequel (which again i don't plan on writing) and be Jacob's boyfriend because shawn and jacob have a falling out, but since I forgot and don't plan on a sequel, his character can just exist in the past.

Anyways, that's about it for this. I think that's all the ones that I needed to cover, but if there's more or if you have any questions, don't be afraid to let me know!!

I'll be sure to add some bonus chapters every so often for like holidays and stuff like that, but anyways have a good day friends :)