Chapter Twenty-Nine: Fans

Jacob's POV

I pulled away first, my eyes still closed, and before I was able to open my eyes again, I was pulled into a hug.

"Thank you." Shawn whispered.

"For what?" I asked.

"This. Everything. I've been feeling feelings towards both genders, but I've ignored the ones towards guys. But then you come around and change everything. I've never felt like this about someone that's a guy before." Shawn explained, pulling away from the hug.

I was in shock, I didn't know what to say or how react. This was all so new to me.

"I don't deserve this Shawn, I'm just some random fan that met you at a meet and greet, there are so many other people that deserve you." I said, looking down. Yes, I am grateful to be able to be this close to Shawn, to go on a date with him, and to be whatever we are, but I've talked to so many fans online who are much bigger fans than me, like way bigger.

"Jacob, don't say that about yourself. Yes, there's so many other fans that I could've taken on a date, but I chose you, didn't I?" Shawn spoke, putting his finger under my chin to make me look up at him.

I nodded, and smiled. He grabbed my hand and started to pull me to wherever he wants to go.

"Now let's get back home." Shawn said as we walked to my car together.

-=+=-

"Shawn, I knew going out in the rain was a bad idea." I said, as I finished wrapping him in a blanket in my bed. I grabbed the wet cloth that was soaking in warm water, and placed it on his head.

"Getting sick was worth being able to spend time with you." Shawn said, and I smacked his arm.

"Stop trying to hard or I'm gonna leave." I said as I sat next to a Shawn in a blanket burrito.

"You can't hit me I'm sick." Shawn said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Here, let me grab medicine for you I'll be right back." I said and he nodded. I walked into my kitchen, and opened the pantry that held all of our medicine. I tried to find the one for a cold, but I am currently not having any good luck.

"Where are you where are you." I spoke to myself, "ah! There!" I reached for the box of medicine and opened it, but all that was inside were empty packets where the pills would be. I sighed, knowing that I probably left it in there knowing that I was probably too lazy to throw it away. I grabbed the empty box and threw into the trash and walked back to my room where Shawn was.

"Hello!" Shawn said happily, but then sneezed right after.

"I don't have anymore medicine, but I can go to the store and grab some really quick!" I said and Shawn nodded, starting to get out of bed, but I quickly jumped on him to stop him.

"What was that for?" Shawn said as I tried to wrap him back up.

"You're sick, I'm not. You need to sleep and get rest! Just let me go by myself, I'm a big boy." I explained as I got up and smiled.

"Jacob I'm fi-" Shawn started but I cut him off.

"If you get out of this bed I will personally stab you." I threatened him, and he just sighed.

"Fine fine." Shawn grumbled, closing his eyes.

"I'll be back in like 15 minutes!"

-=+=-

I'm currently at Starbucks right now, waiting for my name to be called. I bought the medicine, but because Shawn is sick, he deserves some green tea to drink it down.