Chapter Twenty-Five: Question

Jacob's POV

While Michele and I were waiting for order, Michele gasped, and I looked away from my phone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Have you been on the Internet? Look what's trending on Twitter!" She said, I exit the app and went onto Twitter, and I was greeted by 50 more followers, and a few mentions.

I went into the trending topics, and a certain one caught my eye.

#IsShawnGay

My eyes widened at this, and I clicked to see what was being said about him.

laylamendes: why is Shawn holding hands with guy?? And why isn't he holding my hand?? #IsShawnGay

idkmendes: Shawn better explain this to us, because I need answers #IsShawnGay

shawnmyluv: guys! apparently that guy's name is Jacob Brentwood! #IsShawnGay

I then saw a photo of when Shawn and I wer at the fair, holding hands. Now, that is not a good sign. On my account, I had so many notifications, from followers, to mentions, and I don't know how to feel about this situation.

Our order was called, and Michele and I went to grab our pancakes.

"Let's just head home and eat the drama away." Michele offered, and I just laughed in agreement.

-=+=-

On the whole ride home, I did not go on Twitter, because I'd rather not read the things that were probably said about because they might be mean.

We entered the house, and saw Shawn sitting patiently waiting, and Jenna laying down on the couch. When he heard the door open, he looked over and smiled at us.

"Food time?" Shawn asked, I laughed and nodded as Michele put the food on the table.

"Have you been on Twitter lately?" Michele asked, and Shawn just nodded, "so you know what's going on?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna tweet something out later, just let this whole thing die down."

"Hey Jacob, could I use your laptop really fast? I need to send an email to my professor." Jenna asked, and I put my keys down before smiling.

"Yeah, let me grab it." I offered, but she quickly got up and followed me.

"No no, I'll go with you. It's really quick, you don't need to bring it." And I just nodded as she followed me into my room.

"It's on the desk, charger is somewhere." I said laughing as I looked around my room.

"I didn't really need to use it, I just wanted to ask if you and Shawn are you know, dating, because I find you two cute together!" Jenna gushed, but that just confused me.

"What?"

"On Twitter, the photo of you two together, and you told us that you held his hand because you were scared, but it's still cute!" She explained, and my face flushed red.

"O-oh no, we're legit just friends. Nothing more." I stuttered out, and she just laughed.

"He likes you." Jenna said nonchalantly, and I looked at her with the most confused, yet happy face.

"Well, he's staying in my house so I hope he doesn't hate me." I said, acting like I didn't know what she means by 'like.'

"No, he likes likes you, I can see it. After you guys left, he just kept talking about you, and how much fun you guys had. Also, whenever you're talking, you could see the admiration in his eyes when he looks at you, and it's so cute." Jenna explained, I just stood there taking it in.