Chapter Nine: Goodbye

Edite: No

Jacob's POV

Shawn's concert was amazing, and I literally loved every second of it. But all good things come to an end, and I'm gonna have to go back home soon. After the concert, Michele and I went back to the green room while Shawn went somewhere to take a shower inside the stadium.

I returned to laying down on the couch I was used too, and I tried to comprehend my whole day today.

Today so far, I passed out whilst meeting Shawn, I broke down in front of Shawn, I befriended Shawn, and I watched Shawn's concert from backstage. As you can see, they all have to do with Shawn. Plus, this day is ending, and I will have to leave Shawn, and go back to the hell hole that is my life.

"This day has been so emotionally exhausting and I just want to sleep the night away." I said closing my eyes.

"I know, now I need to get concert tickets for 5 Seconds of Summer, and maybe I'll run into Ashton." Michele said taking a muffin of the plate.

"And then I need to also meet Calum and Luke."

"You still haven't decided yet." Michele responded laughing.

"They are both so perfect like I can't choose, just like Shawn." I replied laughing with her.

"What just like me?" Shawn walked in the room, which made me blush at the thought of him hearing me call him perfect.

"An amazing singer! Just like Luke right?" Michele answered Shawn looking at me with a smile, which I played along with her act.

"Yeah! You two are so talented, and I'm sitting here talentless."

"No, he has way more talent and experience than me." Shawn said looking down, and I'm not sure if it was just my mind, but I saw a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You do have a lot of talent! If you didn't I wouldn't be here to watch your show." I said, trying to help him feel more confident in his singing.

"Thanks Jacob, it means a lot." Shawn said looking at me as my phone went off.

I picked it up to see it was a DM from Jordan, but the time caught my eye and I gasped.

"Its already 9? Its like an hour drive back home!" I said starting to get up, but it wasn't as fast as I wanted to because of my injury.

"Do you guys need a ride back? I could call an Uber for you guys." Shawn offered, but Michele shook her head.

"No, we're fine, we drove here in my car so we'll be fine." Michele answered sweetly.

"Wait here, what's your number so we can keep in touch!" Shawn said handing me his phone, I entered my number and passed the phone to Michele and she did the same and then returning the phone.

"Well, lets go Jacob, we got a long trip in front of us." Michele said grabbing her bag.

"Here, let me walk you guys to your car."

-=+=-

"So I guess this it." I said as I finished putting stuff inside Michele's car.

"I guess so," Shawn said nodding, opening his arms, which I gladly accepted.

"Thank you so much for everything today Shawn, no one has ever done this for me, not even Michele." I said, which he responded with a laugh.

"Okay, I'm right here." Michele said closing the car door and walking over to us. I left Shawn's arms and gave him a smile, and Michele went to give him a hug as well, thanking him. After she pulled away we looked at each other and he smiled at me, a slight blush forming on my cheeks.