Chapter Eighteen: Good News!

Edited: No

Jacob's POV

"Who's this Sean? Is he cute?" Michele asked. I just had explained everything to her about Sean and I's date, which wasn't that bad.

"He's cute. He's nice." I explained grabbing my phone to see a text from Shawn.

Jacob I have big news! Can we FaceTime rn??

"Would you mind if Shawn and I FaceTimed really fast, you can be involved too?" I asked and Michele just nodded.

"Yes! I need to meet this Sean." Michele said and I just laughed.

"Wrong Shawn, I was talking about Mendes."

I called him on FaceTime using my phone and he answered a few moments later.

"Jacob! Big news!" Shawn stated excited.

"Shoot." I said looking outside my window to see a dad and a kid playing together, which hurt my heart a little bit.

"I have a week break next week! I wanna spend it with you and Michele!" Shawn said, I smiled and Michele answered for me.

"Really! That's our week off of school so it's perfect!" Michele answered excitedly.

"This is gonna work out so well." Shawn spoke and I smiled once again.

"I gotta make plans for once. I'm so excited to see you again!" I replied genuinely.

"You guys also get to meet Jenna!" Shawn added.

As soon as I heard that name, I felt jealous. My smile quickly went into a frown, which Michele noticed but Shawn didn't.

"How are you and Jenna?" Michele asked, which cause me to frown even more, no longer wanting to listen to the conversation.

"We're good! Jacob is supposed to help me ask her on a date." Shawn explained and I made my frown into a forced smile.

"Yeah! So when do you want to ask her?" I asked, sounding a bit too nice because Michele was giving me a look.

"I think when I'm with you guys. What's happening in your area?" Shawn said excitedly.

"I think there's this carnival? It comes once every few months and its here for two weeks." I explained and I could see Michele nodding.

"Yeah! Its first day was a few days ago so we have time! Jacob and I can take you there! Right Jacob?" Michele offered smiling. I quickly looked up and gave her a death glare but Shawn's eyes lit up at her offer so I have to seem happy for him.

"Yeah, we can." I said, my forced smile still on my face.

"Really? It can be like a double date!" Shawn said, which caused Michele to laugh.

"Haha, no. Jacob is gay." Michele stated nonchalantly and I just gave her a worried expression.

"Really! That's amazing Jacob!" Shawn exclaimed and I gave him a weird look.

"Quite the opposite actually." I replied.

"No! Its good that you already discovered yourself. Some people take way longer than you and I'm proud of you." Shawn explained which caused me to blush.

"Thanks Shawn, it means a lot."

"Anyways, I'm got to go, I'm going to travel this city for a bit with Jenna. I'll call you later!" Shawn stated. Michele and I both said our goodbyes and he hung up and I returned all my focus back to Michele.