Chapter Twenty-Four: Pancakes

Jacob's POV

Michele and Jenna just left, and now it is just Shawn and I. We have moved from the floor, onto my bed and currently having a little Harry Potter marathon because I have never watched it, and Michele has forced me to watch it before, but we always get 30 minutes into the movie before we get distracted by something else.

"What house would you be in? I'm a Gryffindor!" Shawn said proudly.

"Well Shawnie boy, I have never watched the movies so you're going to have to tell me the teams or whatever." I said, picking up my phone.

"House," he corrected me, "and the others are Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin."

"Ravenclaw? Sounds ugly, just like you!" I spoke smiling, and he just rolled his eyes, "Slytherin is a snake, and I am not a snake and refuse to be a snake, so no. But, Hufflepuff sounds cute so Hufflepuff."

"Well, by your traits for Hufflepuff you would fit you because you are cute." Shawn said nonchalantly, and I blushed at his comment, but thankful for the lack of light in my room so he isn't able to see it.

"I know I'm cute." I said, still not paying attention to the movie and putting all my focus onto my phone.

All of a sudden, I was pushed off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud.

"Shawn, I hate you with a passion right now." I said as I stared at my ceiling on the floor.

"I love you." Was all he said, and I just sighed,

"It's fine, the floor is way more comfier." I mumbled just loud enough so he could hear. I turned onto my side and closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep. I felt movement, but made nothing of it, because I was already exhausted and just fell asleep.

-=+=-

I woke up, and felt a large pillow on my back, which was very comfortable, and I was on the floor and will gladly get more comfortable so I tried to get further in the pillow but didn't work out well. I just laid there, and released a content sigh. I grabbed my phone and wanted to send a quick Snapchat to Michele, I closed my eyes and put a peace sign, and letting the flash do its work. Once I took the photo, I looked at it and saved it but, before I sent it, I noticed something. Shawn's face right behind me.

I turned my head, and saw Shawn cuddled onto me, like a Sloth on a tree, and to be honest it was really adorable. I sent the Snapchat, and returned to my sleeping position. But, realization struck me,

I was cuddling Shawn.

I tried to stand quickly, but when I was on my knees, arms pulled me back down to the floor.

"Stay." Shawn mumbled, groggily as if I was a dog about to run.

"I'm hungry." I complained, dragging out the y, and he just sighed, pulling me in closer, "you just did the opposite of what I wanted." He laughed at what I said, and I took this opportunity to escape. I got out of his arms, stood up and stretched. I looked back down at the floor to see Shawn, rubbing his eyes with a frown, I went back down, pinched his cheeks, before standing back up.

"Jacob come back." Shawn whined, and I just scoffed.

"I want food. I'm going to get food." I walked into the kitchen, to grab a bowl of cereal, but when I opened my cabinet, there was no cereal, and I swore under my breathe.

"Shawnie, if you want pancakes come here!" I said, hopefully loud enough so Shawn could hear, and I heard footsteps making their way into the kitchen.

I saw Shawn look around and a smile on his face, before turning into confusion and then anger.

"Where are my pancakes?" He asked, and I just smiled innocently.