f i f t e e n

Song Of The Day : Diamonds by Rihanna

Comment, vote and share!

f i f t e e n

"Come on, Nolan! Ride faster. My God!" I screamed as my hair slapped my face multiple times before I finally had to let go of Nolan's waist to pin my hair aside from my face. The wind brushing past us, was making all of this tough. My already wild curls were growing wilder. I could practically feel my hair getting tangled. I didn't get how girls could even keep their hair down for a day most. I was tired by letting it down for like an hour. Weird things girls do for beauty. Weird things, I tell you.

Oh and let me get to the point. I was currently behind Nolan on his beautiful bike, my hands wrapped around his sculpted torso. I was very hesitant about that, actually. But he insisted about how he was going to speed even faster so it would be better if I held tightly on his torso like a vice grip. He said that I might lose my balance and we might have a pretty bad fall. Not that I minded, really. His torso was one of the best things I had ever felt. Well apart from the chicken nuggets. He seemed to be working out a lot. His body was lean

"You know if we weren't stuck in this situation where we are escaping from the police, I would have said about how sexual your comment sounded. Not that I mind, really. I always knew the good girl had a wild side to her," he commented from front of me. I could feel him grinning while saying this. I knew that he was grinning. I could feel his snarky grin. I just scowled in response and glared at his hot back which was clad with a leather jacket. He saw my expression from the rear view mirror and grinned even wider. I looked at him in the mirror and fear crept inside me as I took notice of his expression. It was that creepy smile. That mischievous one that could get you in trouble. He was smiling that smile right now.

And before I could even analyze what was going inside that devil brain of his, the bike suddenly moved aside and we leaned towards the left. A scream left my lips as I held onto his torso even tighter, my eyes closed tightly and I was saying some of the silent prayers to the Almighty above. He laughed at my expression through the mirror. I opened my eyes and looked at him. That was when it hit me. He bloody swerved to scare me a little. Idiot. I seemed to be calling him that a lot these days. I glared at him hard. And then suddenly it happened again. But this time we were leaning a little to our right. I let go of his torso for one second and hit him hard on his back. He laughed. It seemed that I was good at hitting like a panda. Defenseless and bad at fighting. But panda actually proved that wrong showing how much exactly good he was at fighting in Kung Fu Panda series.

  The siren of the police surrounded us and for a moment there, I thought we were going to get caught. I closed my eyes and left his torso for a second just to pull my coat tighter around me and then before he could even ask what was wrong, I enclosed my arms around him, again. The sirens soon grew closer and I knew they were just a few blocks away from us.

  "Don't worry, Brown. This happens all the time. They won't be able to catch us," He assured me, probably from looking at my reflection in the rear view mirror as to how much scared I was.

  "Shut up and drive faster," I replied, trying calm my nerves down. He, had the audacity to chuckle at my statement. Idiot.

  Just as I thought the police were right behind us, the sirens stopped. Like not literally, but they sounded distant and far. Not as close as they did a few moments ago. I cracked my one eye open and looked at the surroundings. He had steered us away from the stranded Clerkenwell street to the Hanway street which by the way was a little populous. At least you could see some people around. Weird. It took almost twenty minutes to reach Hanway from Clerkenwell. I wondered how did he took us there in a matter of five minutes. And that is when I realized he had used some shortcut. There was no way in hell he could have got us here in a matter of a few minutes.